• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

-deleted-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claim your 100gb of storage if you haven't already :)

We already have 300+ users and 10TB of data stored.

Reactions: aresela
Disclaimer: This project has been collecting dust as I never launched this for the public. However, with this, I'm launching a public beta of Cloudoza.

Next-Generation Cloud Storage

What is Cloudoza?
Cloudoza is your secure cloud storage space (your online storage space), where you can store, access, share and backup all of your data. Besides being able to store any kind of file of any size, you also will be able to share your uploaded files with your family or friends. You can also add an expiring time for your shareable links making it expire after a specific time.

What types of files can I upload to my drive?
You can upload any file type to your account. If you have enough space on your account you may store and share any file type and size.

What kind of transfer speeds can I expect?
Cloudoza does not limit its users with transfer speeds. You'll be able to utilize full transfer speeds provided by your Internet Service Provider.

Who can I share my files with?
Cloudoza puts you in full control of your data. You can share files and folders with anyone. Sharing is easy and secure. Others will only be able to see what's shared with them, while the rest of your data stays private.

Features:

Cloudoza allows you to store files up to 100 GB at the moment​
Maximum file upload size is 250 MB​
It offers the professional an ad-free experience​
It allows you to specify access control​
Live streaming of audio/video and built-in office-files-viewer​

Questions?
Check our Knowledgebase or contact us through our live chat, email ([email protected]). We are more than happy to help you.

Feel free to use Cloudoza for your day-to-day file sharing needs. I don't suggest you store your personal files here. This is a public beta, if I see this goes well, there will be more changes in the upcoming weeks or months.

699967-icon-10-cloud-lightning-128.png

Cloudoza Servers Status | Knowledgebase
What's the transfer rate?
Who can see my files? Like Admin(Owner/Moderator) of site ??

Last edited:
What's the transfer rate?
Who can see my files? Like Admin(Owner/Moderator) of site ??

We dont limit transfer rates. Its all depends on your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Only you can see your files (and contents). However our abuse department is able to see the names of your uploaded files (cant see the content).

• Haha
Reactions: zen123
We dont limit transfer rates. Its all depends on your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Only you can see your files (and contents). However our abuse department is able to see the names of your uploaded files (cant see the content).
Really ?

One suggestion - Add webdav, remote uploading etc, it will make your site more popular.

PRO PLAN GIVEAWAY
_entertainment_emoji_glasses-24.png

We are selecting 3 random users to have our paid plan for free which includes 10 terabytes of space and more features. Simply leave a review on our Trustpilot profile and post your account name in this post.

CLICK HERE TO REVIEW

Reactions: Tinmin
recently i registered there, i get only 20gb free space, did you close the offer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock