• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

-deleted-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register your free account and get 100GB of cloud storage, if you haven't already.

i have a simple question. you said free 100 GB Cloud Storage. but this free for how much time?

i have a simple question. you said free 100 GB Cloud Storage. but this free for how much time?

I think one of my colleagues answered this question of yours over your live chat session.
However, you gets this space for a lifetime.

• Love
Reactions: jeamlee
I joined your service right now. thank you so much Newbi3.
You and Geekypixal are doing a great Job likely to transform the future cloud storage

I joined your service right now. thank you so much Newbi3.
You and Geekypixal are doing a great Job likely to transform the future cloud storage

You're welcome, Peter. Don't hesitate to contact me anytime regarding Cloudoza.

For people who haven't claimed their free cloud storage yet 🙂

Scheduled maintenance

We want to make you aware that this Friday (01/24) at 8.30 pm IST, there will be a scheduled downtime for approximately 1 hour. We will be using this time to add more capacity to our infrastructure and speed up our overall service. During this maintenance window, uploads will be paused. You will still be able to download files. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

-the Cloudoza happiness team

Why do I always have issues uploading? I try numerous times, it gets to the end, but never shows???

These issues were identical on Ruu.Cloud | 200GB and then that account just closed for some reason. Bang, gone!

Your interface is identical, so I presume the same.

Either help, or I'll close account as don't need headaches. Just need a good, reliable upload space.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Why do I always have issues uploading? I try numerous times, it gets to the end, but never shows???

These issues were identical on Ruu.Cloud | 200GB and then that account just closed for some reason. Bang, gone!

Your interface is identical, so I presume the same.

Either help, or I'll close account as don't need headaches. Just need a good, reliable upload space.

TassieNZ :)

May I know the size of the file you tried to upload? In the other hand, we have a scheduled maintenance on our infrastructure tonight. We will hopefully be able to address this issue too.

May I know the size of the file you tried to upload? In the other hand, we have a scheduled maintenance on our infrastructure tonight. We will hopefully be able to address this issue too.
File sizes were tiny in ALL cases. Just stopped at the end and never appeared. Using Chrome, but shouldn't matter what browser.

Lovely share. How do I get direct mp3 and mp4 download links like with a .mp3 or .mp4 links so i can use them on my app

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock