• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

-deleted-

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Fixed an issue with downloaded files being corrupted. Should work smoothly now.
-Added new Backblaze server for storage purposes

We have increased cloud storage upto 100 GB as we have few more servers bought in today. Also the max file upload size has been increased from 250MB to 500MB.

I just try to upload a file that is .zip 227mb and after few seconds return "Could not upload. Please try again later" but when upload files less than 100mb it works. I try this few times.

I just try to upload a file that is .zip 227mb and after few seconds return "Could not upload. Please try again later" but when upload files less than 100mb it works. I try this few times.

It should work fine now. Could you try uploading it again?

Same. Just tested right now with two different files. 227mb and 346mb. After last second of uploading there is waiting on the las second about 30 40 seconds,it's like the 1st upload is fake and after stuck on last second I wait about 30 40 seconds to returnthe error, or when uploading 50 60 mb there is waiting again, smaller, but uploaded to your server.

A couple of questions please? :)
  • Is this likely to last?
  • Are nulled files permitted?
  • If you say yes to above, does that mean you ignore DMCA?
Asking all this as need an extra upload facility for Babiato files.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

A couple of questions please? :)
  • Is this likely to last?
  • Are nulled files permitted?
  • If you say yes to above, does that mean you ignore DMCA?
Asking all this as need an extra upload facility for Babiato files.

Thanks,

Hi Tassie, everything is paid upfront at the moment so yeah, Cloudoza will last long. We don't ignore DMCA as all our storage servers are located in the Europe region at the moment. But we do have plans to get some DMCA ignored storages in the future. Anyway for now if it's for Babiato, we can work something out. Feel free to use Cloudoza.

Hi Tassie, everything is paid upfront at the moment so yeah, Cloudoza will last long. We don't ignore DMCA as all our storage servers are located in the Europe region at the moment. But we do have plans to get some DMCA ignored storages in the future. Anyway for now if it's for Babiato, we can work something out. Feel free to use Cloudoza.
Thanks. I will give it a try for some files and see how it goes. If you get a DMCA takedown, do you just remove the file, or the account?

Thanks. I will give it a try for some files and see how it goes. If you get a DMCA takedown, do you just remove the file, or the account?

We remove the file. Lets see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock