• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin v2.20.1

No permission to download
Hello @rio512hsu and @wmswina thank you very much for your support!

@rio512hsu I changed the old code by your code and still keep asking for a license key to release the use of the plug-in.

Here images.

I modified and installed only Premium Plugin

Should I install the lite version also to Release access?

Thanks for all your personal help ... You are Incredible!

Hello @rio512hsu and @wmswina thank you very much for your support!

@rio512hsu I changed the old code by your code and still keep asking for a license key to release the use of the plug-in.

Here images.

I modified and installed only Premium Plugin

Should I install the lite version also to Release access?

Thanks for all your personal help ... You are Incredible!
Just type anything for the license code,
It should be good

Just type anything for the license code,
It should be good

I don't know why more with me doesn't work.

I've already created and inserted different licenses and it just says: Invalid Key

Here link to the plugin's .zip file:

In which I changed code as taught.

To properly null this plugin (& bypass setup wizard) in non-destructive way (update without breaking null state) add below code in your child theme. Tested & working but if didn't work ping me back.
PHP:
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - START
add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active(){
    return 'valid';
}

add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data(){
    $licenseObject = new stdClass();
    $licenseObject->expires = 'January 31, 2999';
    $licenseObject->license = 'valid';
    return $licenseObject;
}

add_filter('pre_option_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin','custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin');
function custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin(){
    return 'abcde12345';
}
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - END

Hit like if it worked for you.

I don't know why more with me doesn't work.

I've already created and inserted different licenses and it just says: Invalid Key

Here link to the plugin's .zip file:

In which I changed code as taught.
Check above code provided by me.

To properly null this plugin (& bypass setup wizard) in non-destructive way (update without breaking null state) add below code in your child theme. Tested & working but if didn't work ping me back.
PHP:
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - START
add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active(){
    return 'valid';
}

add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data(){
    $licenseObject = new stdClass();
    $licenseObject->expires = 'January 31, 2999';
    $licenseObject->license = 'valid';
    return $licenseObject;
}

add_filter('pre_option_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin','custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin');
function custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin(){
    return 'abcde12345';
}
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - END

Hit like if it worked for you.

Hello @TumharaBaap1995 thank you very much friend.

For knowledge and help to more ...

Teaching the procedure @TumharaBaap1995 worked perfectly I applied it in version 2.17.0

Gratitude brother. I was in desperate need of these plugin features but no money to buy at the moment and you helped me.

Thank you to @Babak @TassieNZ @wmswina @rio512hsu and everyone who can contribute to the users of this incredible forum whenever they can.

Heartfelt gratitude to you. Thank you!

Reactions: RealHacker
Hello @TumharaBaap1995 thank you very much friend.

For knowledge and help to more ...

Teaching the procedure @TumharaBaap1995 worked perfectly I applied it in version 2.17.0

Gratitude brother. I was in desperate need of these plugin features but no money to buy at the moment and you helped me.

Thank you to @Babak @TassieNZ @wmswina @rio512hsu and everyone who can contribute to the users of this incredible forum whenever they can.

Heartfelt gratitude to you. Thank you!
Yup all the best for your project. Yup thats how this nulling thing works, use them when you don't have money but buy them when you have money to support developers. Like the post so everyone knows that it works (it helps in knowing quickly instead of reading through all posts below).

Unfortunately the null code does not help. Plugin will not work as it asks for license code and locks you out of all options. Can someone null this properly please?

null

Attachments

• finalecampaigns.png
    finalecampaigns.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
pls share screen
der information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-content/plugins/finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin/WCCT_EDD_License_Handler.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6029

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-content/plugins/finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin/WCCT_EDD_License_Handler.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1252

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-content/plugins/finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin/WCCT_EDD_License_Handler.php:1) in /www/htdocs/w011f375/rcfrankfurt/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

thanks sometimes you don´t find the word to put google in work. but people who are here can help like you. thanks for giving advice

problem solved thanks to all for helping

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock