• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

export emails as a zip file to my new mail.

lenet

Apr 25, 2019
Côte d’Ivoire
Hello everyone, the week starts well for you I hope! I changed web host, but before I imported my mails in zip file. I'm looking for a way to reload them in my new mail with roundcube or ftp. thank you

Hello everyone, the week starts well for you I hope! I changed web host, but before I imported my mails in zip file. I'm looking for a way to reload them in my new mail with roundcube or ftp. thank you
Use HORDE and check this
1.Export
2.Import

-You need a files in extension MBOX
-Once you have the .mbox files or a ZIP that you built .mbox extension, import that file and wait for it to upload. Once you finish uploading your emails you will have them again.

I will be here to answer your questions, greetings :D

thank you brother, for your tutorial.
Use HORDE and check this
1.Export
2.Import

-You need a files in extension MBOX
-Once you have the .mbox files or a ZIP that you built .mbox extension, import that file and wait for it to upload. Once you finish uploading your emails you will have them again.

I will be here to answer your questions, greetings :D

thank you brother, for your tutorial.

Reactions: vilaseca
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock