What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

export emails as a zip file to my new mail.

lenet

Reaction score
Hello everyone, the week starts well for you I hope! I changed web host, but before I imported my mails in zip file. I'm looking for a way to reload them in my new mail with roundcube or ftp. thank you

vilaseca

Reaction score
Hello everyone, the week starts well for you I hope! I changed web host, but before I imported my mails in zip file. I'm looking for a way to reload them in my new mail with roundcube or ftp. thank you

Use HORDE and check this
1.Export
2.Import

-You need a files in extension MBOX
-Once you have the .mbox files or a ZIP that you built .mbox extension, import that file and wait for it to upload. Once you finish uploading your emails you will have them again.

I will be here to answer your questions, greetings :D

lenet

Reaction score
thank you brother, for your tutorial.

Use HORDE and check this
1.Export
2.Import

-You need a files in extension MBOX
-Once you have the .mbox files or a ZIP that you built .mbox extension, import that file and wait for it to upload. Once you finish uploading your emails you will have them again.

I will be here to answer your questions, greetings :D

thank you brother, for your tutorial.