• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to know, if all of your services are up. Mine seem to have come up... and working fine for the past couple of days.

we all can take a backup of files if need be :)

Not sure what happen to @Bogushearth, be he/she needs to come and post what's going on with the service that u providing. I mean moving from the first site domain where you provided the service was fine, but the when the second domain and hosting was moved we get , site suspended and looks that no replies to tickets.
Got my sites twice suspended because of billing issues and money was taken from the bank.
All sites are running now, but i see your last post was in June 23, so u need to come and update clients and other users here What's up...

Regards,
P.

I had Re-seller with unlimited cpanel acc, unlimited SSD, unmettered traffic which was 5 $/month :)
We do not offer that anymore. With cPanel pricing we had to change. We like cPanel so we decided to stay with them.

REVIEWING THE THREAD . .

He is Jonathan Groggins as his real name and he is not responding for exactly a month now.

I had purchased six months reseller hosting pack from him in the month of April 2019 by paying him 23 british pounds.

and had even referred one of my friend to his High LVE hosting plan for 12 british pounds.

He had took all my client's website off and messed with them so badly that I had to take the services of a freelancer to get them in order and back running.

A week earlier he suspended one of my client's website and added suspension lock to it so that I may not open the suspension again.

So many email conversations and so many messages even from Babiato forum sent to him, but that sob is not answering to any one of them.

Can you get hold of him and ask him to refund to us for failing to provide the hosting services and technical support and rather in place messing with the websites hosted on his servers.

thank you

He is Jonathan Groggins as his real name and he is not responding for exactly a month now.

I had purchased six months reseller hosting pack from him in the month of April 2019 by paying him 23 british pounds.

and had even referred one of my friend to his High LVE hosting plan for 12 british pounds.

He had took all my client's website off and messed with them so badly that I had to take the services of a freelancer to get them in order and back running.

A week earlier he suspended one of my client's website and added suspension lock to it so that I may not open the suspension again.

So many email conversations and so many messages even from Babiato forum sent to him, but that sob is not answering to any one of them.

Can you get hold of him and ask him to refund to us for failing to provide the hosting services and technical support and rather in place messing with the websites hosted on his servers.

thank you

I will decide the output soon , if it violates the forum marketplace term in big way - then seller will be banned .

ALL RIGHT . . . CHECKED THE THREAD . . .
THREAD IS NOW UN-PINNED . . .

@Bogusheart is being given 24 hours to respond to all existing reported queries . .
24 hours expires = permanent BAN .

Meanwhile....
You can always try me! :)

cPanel Hosting (Visit Page here)
Re-Seller Hosting (Visit Link Here)
Master Re-Seller (Visit Link Here)

Alpha Re-Seller (Visit Link Here)

• Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2
  • 24 CPU Cores (Not 4-8 Like Others)
  • 2 x 1 TB SSD Storage with RAID Technology
  • 64 GB RAM
  • CloudLinux

I could not find the word REFUND & REFUND CONDITIONS :unsure: So, please change those threads to comply with marketplace rules before I visit them again.

• Haha
Reactions: Skyller
I did for about half hour but the server speeds were unsatisfactory.. requested cancellation and maybe my spondoolies back?
What was wrong with the speeds? All other sites hosted with me work just fine. I will PM so we are not going back and forth on this thread.

Also My servers are located North Carolina (East USA). So if you are over seas it will be slower, best to use cloudflare.

Before Cloudflare:

After Cloudflare:

Last edited:
he is totally newbie for this bussines which not responsible to all customer's.
need to get refund..!

he is totally newbie for this bussines which not responsible to all customer's.
need to get refund..!

Agreed, refund needed since
"he failed to provide hosting and services for which he was paid for"
he even created a total mess and hell situation for all the accounts. Databases were broken, sites went down, no replies for the tickets, messages, emails.

I paid a freelancer to fix all the websites hosted there.
He is under moral obligation to not only refund but also pay for the cost incurred for hiring the freelancer to fix things.

The service is officially dead now.
This is what is shown on http://litespeed.xyz

Contact for support: [email protected]
All billing is suspended, please cancel all PayPal subscriptions.
Thank you for your time and efforts with Litespeed.
This service will be disabled from 01/01/2020, please backup all your data.

The first red flag was Unlimited Hosting. In today's world Unlimited is just a gimmick and if a host provides you that, there is a high chance he will close down and run out of business soon. Space can never be unlimited. There will always be people who will try to abuse that unlimited by setting up unlimited domains and using a lot of RAM and Processor. Instead, if a limited amount is available, the user will use it more appropriately.

A small tip to all fellow users: To everyone, who bought these unlimited accounts, please make sure that you do not buy unlimited again. You will always find trouble ahead, down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: ndogsapi
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock