• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bogusheart The directory of your website is almost empty and I have some tips for you. Can you contact me with PM ?
I can see all directory's in the root folder of your website.

We paid a guy to put up a theme for us, and he vanished with no replies :p We're going to be moving our WHMCS install to the root directory shortly. We've been SUPER busy with keeping this hosting going.

Turkdale, I'll inbox you in the coming week to get something sorted.

We paid a guy to put up a theme for us, and he vanished with no replies :p We're going to be moving our WHMCS install to the root directory shortly. We've been SUPER busy with keeping this hosting going.

i can fix it for u if u like no need to pay just share the theme and acess i will make it for u will b happy 2 help..pm me if req.

What a bummer! But, I have a lot of experience with WHMCS & WordPress. If you want we could have a chat about the possibility's ?

• Love
Reactions: Bogusheart
Hey mr. @Bogusheart i'm getting tired with this. I cannot log-in to your website again! My open ticket did not respond almost a week and I assume you just wipe my website without notice to backup! FYI im running e-commerce website not break your terms on page one. I asked you to unsuspend for a while to make backup. NO ANSWER

And now another problems come June 23 as you charge my paypal again for £7 monthly subscripton which I already convert to yearly subscription for
£19.99 = I paid two times £12.99+£7 see my post #114.

Attachments

• Screenshot_PayPal_20190623-182454.png
    Screenshot_PayPal_20190623-182454.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_PayPal_20190623-184750.png
    Screenshot_PayPal_20190623-184750.png
    115 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Update : I finally login via forgot password.

Now please explain this you charge me again for £7, I wait for your reply mr @Bogusheart

Last edited:
Getting on this right now for you
I got your refund.
please I have request if one of your customer have website which have load PHP on your server you could warning them and seek for solution not only just delete it.
Regards

I'm planning running a website for series and movies, currently I've uploaded to Google Drive, would I be allowed to upload such huge data to the host since it's material of the website?

All my client's websites hosted on my reseller account are offline.

You website is not functional. I cannot access my WHM panel with my username

I found that the IP which was assigned to me during signup has changed to 51.89.185.160
from 54.38.73.83.

All my hosted client websites redirects to the following page

http://hexadigitech.com/cgi-sys/movingpage.cgi
'
This site can’t be reached
hexadigitech.com’s server IP address could not be found.

• Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

This is a very serious issue which needs to be resolved urgently.

I have sent many emails to you on all your email Ids like support, billing, jonathan etc

and also sent email through this forum, but haven't received any reply till now.

This is very urgent.

@Bogusheart databases re deleted with more than 7 characters. Also my whm password was changed and i cant login. Still waitin for my tickets on panel.

Support died, not receiving any replies from the last many days despite many reminders.

Same happened with 7 of my websites hosted on reseller account.

I hired a freelancer to fix all the issues of websites hosted on my reseller panel $5 per site.

If you want I can share the freelancer contact details. Get it done from him, we will do it fast.

But he will not be able to solve your whm login issue. only websites, database and any other issues with the site.

I think it's all messed up as thread starter did not respond to us. He didnt capable enough to handle this problem yet not inform to us what really happens. Fortunetaly I have backup for all my website's and store's as I dont rely on this service's anymore.

These are some serious RED LIGHTS !!! Luckily enough, I'm still on trial.

Thank God, I canceled it in the initial days only. I looked at the server load and it was way above the permissible limit. The server has just 4 cores and the load was very high every few hours. Wasn't happy, so got a refund.
A provider should be responsible and this is no way to deal with the situation. He should be solving tickets and answering customers with more maturity.
Also, if you are looking elsewhere after the cPanel price increase, you should have informed customers about it. You might be busy with the new installation and server setup (maybe), but replying to tickets is what should also be considered. Not replying to tickets and then just vanishing from the forums is not good. People won't purchase from you in the future.

A Huge Red Flag for everyone..!!

Last edited:
For some people not everyone know how to setup a vps, for me he provided services and I buy services. I suggested mr.bogus to limited of user registered to maintain services of excellence. Thx
I already mention to this about limiting user registered.
Why babiato still sticky this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supkay707
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock