What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

xlx

Reaction score
Just wanted to know, if all of your services are up. Mine seem to have come up... and working fine for the past couple of days.

we all can take a backup of files if need be :)

patrocle

Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Not sure what happen to @Bogushearth, be he/she needs to come and post what's going on with the service that u providing. I mean moving from the first site domain where you provided the service was fine, but the when the second domain and hosting was moved we get , site suspended and looks that no replies to tickets.
Got my sites twice suspended because of billing issues and money was taken from the bank.
All sites are running now, but i see your last post was in June 23, so u need to come and update clients and other users here What's up...

Regards,
P.