• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 month(30 Days) = 2 months
3 months(90 Days) = 6 months
6 months(180 Days) = 12 months

has it ended?

ah, forgot to ask. Is this only for the first order? I mean, how would the renewal rate would look?

This offer applies for all new orders, the renewal rates are shown at the begging of the thread :)

Hey Bogusheart!

Services are interrupted since last 1 hour,
Servers are down, all hosted websites down
unable to logon to reseller and high LVE both.

Can you confirm?

Is it not support for Xenforo?

1556865375493.png

Update 2: Try switching on using a php.ini in your Xenforo folder. It might help. Then you can activate it. But do note that, most (not all) hosting companies have disabled access to some of these functions, as they may cause security problems to other cPanel accounts hosted on the server. Lot's of providers currently have banned it and you need to have a VPS or Dedi Box to use it.

Update 1: Sorry those options are not in cPanel.

You can maybe, switch on the above options using PHP selector in cPanel. I am not sure, but you can give it a try..!!

Last edited:
Might have missed something in this thread, but can you tell me where the servers are located? And you mentioned 1 CPU and 1 GB memory, are these virtual (vCPU & vRAM) or are they physical units? Also, is it possible to upgrade a single website to, let's say, 2 CPU and 2 GB RAM for an x amount of money each month?

Might have missed something in this thread, but can you tell me where the servers are located? And you mentioned 1 CPU and 1 GB memory, are these virtual (vCPU & vRAM) or are they physical units? Also, is it possible to upgrade a single website to, let's say, 2 CPU and 2 GB RAM for an x amount of money each month?

These are purely virtual, like 99% of shared hosting services. We're in talks with a 3rd-party at this moment in time to provide small VPS solutions to you guys. 2CPU/2GB/100GB SSD is an example.

I don't currently provide an upgrade path to this service, I have thought about it though, and I don't honestly know if I would like to do that.

These are purely virtual, like 99% of shared hosting services. We're in talks with a 3rd-party at this moment in time to provide small VPS solutions to you guys. 2CPU/2GB/100GB SSD is an example.

I don't currently provide an upgrade path to this service, I have thought about it though, and I don't honestly know if I would like to do that.

Thanks, just what I thought. One more question, where are the servers located (US, GB, The Netherlands, etc)?

If we get a DMCA takedown request then we have to remove it, depends on what you want to host ideally.
Hi @Bogusheart
I use nulled theme and installed some nulled plugins that are hosted on your server.
what will you remove if you get dmca takedown request? it is cpanel account?
will you give a warning before removing? so we can make a backup first

@donieryu It is always best practice to backup your site Daily if not Weekly! If you are worried about using Nulled script let me just tell you ( I ) have never gotten an email/report/request for take down in my 4 years of hosting. I have Both Dedicated and VPS through a Big company and as far as I know they never received anything either.

Please note this is what I have seen. If you are scared that you will be "caught" don't use nulled. Most take downs are due to you distributing the script/program "Pirating" but as long as you are not selling or allowing people to download you are good.

@donieryu It is always best practice to backup your site Daily if not Weekly! If you are worried about using Nulled script let me just tell you ( I ) have never gotten an email/report/request for take down in my 4 years of hosting. I have Both Dedicated and VPS through a Big company and as far as I know they never received anything either.

Please note this is what I have seen. If you are scared that you will be "caught" don't use nulled. Most take downs are due to you distributing the script/program "Pirating" but as long as you are not selling or allowing people to download you are good.
@ShelShock thanks for your advice
I'm relieved to hear that.
Yes, I will do a regular backup, maybe 1 time in 3 days or weekly because I don't have a fast network to download it, I have 4GB+ of storage files but it's big enough for me.

Yes, I just use it. Even though I had planned to create a forum like Babiato. But it looks like I will cancel this intention. Looks like I need a VPS for something like this.

The good thing about this site is I do not really think anything is Hosted here. It's all hosted elsewhere so there is no reason for anyone to contact this site.

Hi @Bogusheart
I use nulled theme and installed some nulled plugins that are hosted on your server.
what will you remove if you get dmca takedown request? it is cpanel account?
will you give a warning before removing? so we can make a backup first
Hey mate,

Sorry about the slow reply, I have had to do a couple of DMCA takedown reqs, some was for movies/music. But what I do is tell you in advanced so you can get a backup etc.

I've had a couple for whmcs before too, I just would advise to use a nulled version with its callback features removed. I do have a shared copy on this forum of it :)

Hey mate,

Sorry about the slow reply, I have had to do a couple of DMCA takedown reqs, some was for movies/music. But what I do is tell you in advanced so you can get a backup etc.

I've had a couple for whmcs before too, I just would advise to use a nulled version with its callback features removed. I do have a shared copy on this forum of it :)
glad to hear that, thanks for the advice

your server 54.38.73.83 cpanel is expired.
please follow up we cant login as your reseller.
thankyou

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-05-05 181340.jpg
    Annotation 2019-05-05 181340.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Annotation 2019-05-05 181418.jpg
    Annotation 2019-05-05 181418.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Bogusheart
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock