• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Email Spam

az atik

Dec 24, 2018
i Have Downloaded Avada Nulled and use it.But site got suspended for mail spamming.How to solve mail spamming issue

i have downloaded avada wordpresstheme from this forum,also used the menthod of nulling .The theme was working excellently but suddenly some issue made my website get suspended . Hosting provider found email spamming issue , and dangerous php code,also some hashing .I do some business with the website but now i am facing problem with this theme.how can i use this theme whithout getting any error or problem.

i have downloaded avada wordpresstheme from this forum,also used the menthod of nulling .The theme was working excellently but suddenly some issue made my website get suspended . Hosting provider found email spamming issue , and dangerous php code,also some hashing .I do some business with the website but now i am facing problem with this theme.how can i use this theme whithout getting any error or problem.
avada theme downloaded directly from themeforest if you can contact to hosting to give you
dangerous php names or hashing codes!!!
or change your hosting :D

i have changed the hosting,now i am very worried if my theme crash then i will have a big loss.can you please suggest me about the security and protection for my website with the avada nulled theme

i have changed the hosting,now i am very worried if my theme crash then i will have a big loss.can you please suggest me about the security and protection for my website with the avada nulled theme
its safe nobody knows you are using nulling theme!
dont worry

Dear,i had to delete everything because no solution found.A bulk mail spam sended from my site but i didn't recognized the actual issues . As far as i remember i first downloaded avada from gplnulls.com 1 year ago.few months ago i downloaded latest avada version from your platform and replace with previous.Also used your nulling method.after few months Site became full of problem i posted here.now i am helpless

Dear,i had to delete everything because no solution found.A bulk mail spam sended from my site but i didn't recognized the actual issues . As far as i remember i first downloaded avada from gplnulls.com 1 year ago.few months ago i downloaded latest avada version from your platform and replace with previous.Also used your nulling method.after few months Site became full of problem i posted here.now i am helpless

Give us more details, what is your site, what plugins, what file? Do you use any secutiy plugins? I used this site and no problem so far, where did you download?

Actually, I got also the same issue on two WordPress sites using Avada downloaded from Babiato forum.
I found the code and removed 3 administrators from sites.
Really threaten this thing.

Actually, I got also the same issue on two WordPress sites using Avada downloaded from Babiato forum.
I found the code and removed 3 administrators from sites.
Really threaten this thing.
Do you mind shedding light on the code or the fix.

Do you mind shedding light on the code or the fix?
Not sure, I will check if I have, but that was executable code. Added in twenty seventeen WordPress theme but the file itself imported from twenty fifteen. That was silly, plus code was encrypted..
at the moment, added 2FA security and enhance PHP execution terms to make server secure.
I'm pretty sure, right now on my server I'm using scripts/modules from Babiato.
Babiato forum seems to me very trusted, no matter still, but this thing is really threatening to everyone.

Unfortunately that's the risk you take with themes/plugins from a non official outlet. Cough up the Wonga and buy direct if it worries you that much.

I've personally never had a problem with anything from Babiato - excellent resource!

Plus I hate paying for sh** :)

A few themes and plugins have well-hidden backdoors. Some people know about them but they want to keep them that way, to send spam and mine coins. That can happen even when you buy it.

Happened to me a couple of times :)

A few themes and plugins have well-hidden backdoors. Some people know about them but they want to keep them that way, to send spam and mine coins. That can happen even when you buy it.

Happened to me a couple of times :)
humm i dont think avada team add backdoors :D

• Haha
Reactions: PabloLord
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock