• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor WordPress Website: Customer Center for Clients

urbn

Trusted Uploader
Jul 10, 2019
Germany
Hello everybody.

I am a designer and am looking for a way (plugin based or addons for Elementor) to set up special pages for my registered users (customers) on my WordPress website, which is created with Elementor.

An example:

Alexander (customer 1) registers, uses a service, pays his invoice to me and now I want to offer him an area on my website where I can include certain images / texts or whatever. A kind of customer center, where Alexander can see the progress of the service used.

Marie (customer 2) goes through the same process as Alexander, but should receive a separate page in the customer center, on which only the content intended for Marie is visible.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at ?!
How could I best implement this?

Best regards,
urbn

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Perhaps after the payment of the invoice, you redirect them to the customer service section.

I don't really understand this fully but the Automator plugin might come in handy.

Hello everybody.

I am a designer and am looking for a way (plugin based or addons for Elementor) to set up special pages for my registered users (customers) on my WordPress website, which is created with Elementor.

An example:

Alexander (customer 1) registers, uses a service, pays his invoice to me and now I want to offer him an area on my website where I can include certain images / texts or whatever. A kind of customer center, where Alexander can see the progress of the service used.

Marie (customer 2) goes through the same process as Alexander, but should receive a separate page in the customer center, on which only the content intended for Marie is visible.

Best regards,
urbn
You can use UAE Pro for that purpose
Say what:
The #1 User make a payment: make a rule with a code for this user. That only this user with this privs can see.
The #2 User have a same content: Make a duplicate of the page and change the User Rules for that page

But I don't recommend using wp.
It's heavy and if you don't have enough knowledge and heavy traffic it causes downtime

You can use UAE Pro for that purpose
Say what:
The #1 User make a payment: make a rule with a code for this user. That only this user with this privs can see.
The #2 User have a same content: Make a duplicate of the page and change the User Rules for that page

You mean Ultimate Addons for Elementor?
I have the plugin, but how can I have a specific page displayed to a specific customer?

There are many Elementor addons that allow certain content to be assigned to certain user roles. But I have not yet found a way to display content only for a specific user.

You mean Ultimate Addons for Elementor?
I have the plugin, but how can I have a specific page displayed to a specific customer?

There are many Elementor addons that allow certain content to be assigned to certain user roles. But I have not yet found a way to display content only for a specific user.
Not that way, make it like this:
make a key for each page and provide the customers with that key.

How should I create the key with Ultimate Addons for Elementor?
Or am I misunderstanding you right now?

Hello everybody.

An example:

Best regards,
urbn
if you have elementor pro, use dynamic fields. Design an example page intended to a customer, then replace all text/image/etc with dynamic fields.

In order to do this, you need to somehow make a relation between customer and his/her content: you can setup several custom user meta or you can create a custom post type for each user with custom fields.

p.s. I think it's best to list your installed plugins so we can try to use what you already have in order to solve your need,

Hi jancok,

many thanks for your response.
I'll list all the plugins so that you can get an overview.

• Borlabs Cookie
  • Dashboard Welcome for Elementor
  • Elementor
  • Elementor Pro
  • JetBlocks For Elementor
  • JetBlog For Elementor
  • JetElements For Elementor
  • JetEngine
  • JetMenu
  • JetSearch For Elementor
  • JetTabs For Elementor
  • JetTricks
  • Perfmatters
  • Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro
  • Rank Math SEO
  • Schema Pro
  • Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
  • WP Rocket

In order to do this, you need to somehow make a relation between customer and his/her content: you can setup several custom user meta or you can create a custom post type for each user with custom fields.

Creating an extra custom post type for each customer would be a lot of work and would make my backend navigation last forever.

As I mentioned at the beginning, I have found many ways of assigning dynamic fields to a specific user role.
But how can I manage that dynamic content is only visible to certain customers, so that each customer really only sees that which is intended for him?

Creating an extra custom post type for each customer would be a lot of work and would make my backend navigation last forever.

It will not be a unique CPT for each of your user. You'll just need 1 to hold the same "post content type" (sorry, lack of a better term). Let's call this new CPT: customer_info. Add several custom fields to customer_info to hold all the info you want to show to your customer, let's add 2 fileds: customer_info_text and customer_info_image.

You'll create (or you can make it so every new user registration automatically create a new customer_info post and assign it to that new user) a customer_info post type for every user that will be served this customer center page.

As I mentioned at the beginning, I have found many ways of assigning dynamic fields to a specific user role.
But how can I manage that dynamic content is only visible to certain customers, so that each customer really only sees that which is intended for him?
let's say we use your current post, every post in wp has an ID. Create a new custom field for every user that will be served this customer center page, let's call the custom field: customer_center_post_id.

create a short code to show customer data
function jancok_customer_care_relation( $customer_field )
{
if ( !empty( $customer_field ) ) {

if ( is_user_logged_in() ) {
$customer_center_post_id = get_user_meta( get_current_user_id(), 'customer_center_post_id', true );
}

$value = get_post_meta( $customer_center_post_id, $customer_field[ 'field' ], true );
return $value;
}
}

add_shortcode( 'customer_care', 'jancok_customer_care_relation' );

you can call the shortcode from this customer center page. Shortcode usage [customer_care field='field name']. For example we have two custom fields, to show the customer_info_text field, the shortcode will be [customer_care field='customer_info_text']

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock