• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
1 question please answer the person who really have a elementor paid account.

if i have key are you able to see on which sites i added it and can it made the site block from using it?
I would be able to see the site and will also be able to revoke the site.

if you revoke is that possible i can delete and register again with the key and that will work properly fine?
Elementor Pro doesn't use a key. You sign into your Elementor Pro account to connect and license.

Elementor Pro doesn't use a key. ?
yes they do i know how
Alright. If you use that method to activate, the result is the same. It shows up on the account holders panel and he is able to revoke your site.

I think you'll be able to activate it again though.

Updated download to Elementor Free 2.8.0 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.3 Nulled

Big changes to the template library API this version. For template importing to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first. Tracking has been disabled.

Last edited:
importing to work yo
Updated download to Elementor Free 2.8.0 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.3 Nulled

Big changes to the template library API this version. For template importing to work you may need to create and sign into a free elementor account first. Tracking has been disabled.

pro templates working after the new update?

Reactions: theone2019
Pro templates worked always. But for now it require having a free account to which you will need to connect to when trying import Pro template in Elementor.

thx, can confirm this, just tested and it requires a free account for the templates to work

thx, can confirm this, just tested and it requires a free account for the templates to work
Hi, Yes most of the pro templates work. However, elementor pro templates under "Elementor Kits" such as "Law Firm" do not work unfortunately. I would appreciate any workarounds.

Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock