• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Hey @Physkx Great work thanks buddy,

However I am facing problem with newer templates ( for example lawer template kit is not inserting {invalid licence id} ) and some Pro is working. Can anyone provide all templates json ? Thanks

Last edited:
how to fix this issue?
error comes at time of insert of header, footer, other element .
but full page import IS success.
see screenshot-

do this.

1 - delete all current elementor plugins - thats standard, and pro.
2 - load ONLY the Standard and Pro from the downloaded file. do NOT Update standard Elementor when you donwload it, both MUST be from the download for it to wor.

Yes, there is an update for Elementor basic, from 7.3, however to use and access Elementor Pro do not update basic elementor - keep at 7.3 same as Pro issue here.

I'm currently using this download on 4 site's, no issues, all Pro elements working fine.

do this.

1 - delete all current elementor plugins - thats standard, and pro.
2 - load ONLY the Standard and Pro from the downloaded file. do NOT Update standard Elementor when you donwload it, both MUST be from the download for it to wor.

Yes, there is an update for Elementor basic, from 7.3, however to use and access Elementor Pro do not update basic elementor - keep at 7.3 same as Pro issue here.

I'm currently using this download on 4 site's, no issues, all Pro elements working fine.
thanks .. will try hope this it works..

anyone have the updated code to make the templates work from a templates folder? i tried the above fix and its not adding the template to the page

@vfba
disable All your caching plugins; check in WordPress Settings also, as some hosting cache's place controls there also.
Disable all those, then load elemetor from dowload, activate -then Pro from download, and activate.
Works perfectly fine

Here's vid of me installing to new WordPress, and using

Reactions: Physkx
1 question please answer the person who really have a elementor paid account.

if i have key are you able to see on which sites i added it and can it made the site block from using it?

Updated download to Elementor Free 2.7.6 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.3 Nulled

Last edited:
Updated download to Elementor Free 2.7.6 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.3 Nulled

Hi, Physkx.
Thanx for updating. But it seems something was wrong inside Elementor Free 2.7.6 update:

Reactions: Physkx
Hi, Physkx.
Thanx for updating. But it seems something was wrong inside Elementor Free 2.7.6 update:
1575837594534.png

Have updated again so that admin_notices function can be seen and called fine now.

Have updated again so that admin_notices function can be seen and called fine now.

Thank you very much, looks ok now! 😊

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock