• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Gym Templates based on @caracaltaca's jsons with fixed images & integration:

Method 1:
Unzip and upload via FTP to the elementor plugin templates directory.

Method 2:
Unzip then import the jsons one by one from the Library of elementor to My Templates section.

@Physkx feel free to add them to your next release.

Credits: @caracaltaca & @TassieNZ & @Physkx & @medw1311

hi pls send me Gym Template Kit
I have just checked and the link is OK. Depending on the country you are, is possible not to be able to reach zippyshare.com. So you need a VPN and try to choose another country.

Otherwise use this link from mega.nz
In case asked for a decryption key, use this: DUTQBI3bwWWA68oSaO7OXk_jqOUaMJ_MK6OQ4Xvwq6M

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
this is not my null
but if elementor need nulling follow this steps:

The null is in 2 parts - the pro version needs to be nulled to allow access to the pro features and the free version needs to be tweaked to be able to use the pro templates (blocks, pages etc).

Line numbers mentioned here are for the current versions (2.1.10 of Elementor Pro and 2.2.5 of Elementor)

First off, the pro activation null:
In the file elementor-pro/license/api.php...
Add this as the first line of the function activate_license (which starts around line 62)

PHP:
return array('success'=>true, 'license'=>'valid', 'item_name'=>'Elementor Pro', 'license_limit'=>999, 'site_count'=>1, 'expires'=>'2048-06-06 23:59:59', 'activations_left'=>998, 'payment_id'=>'12345',
'customer_name'=>'Firstname Lastname', 'customer_email'=>'[email protected]', 'price_id'=>'1');

And add this as the first line of the function deactivate_license (which starts around line 75)
PHP:
return array('success'=>true, 'license'=>'deactivated', 'item_name'=>'Elementor Pro', 'license_limit'=>999, 'site_count'=>1, 'expires'=>'2048-06-06 23:59:59', 'activations_left'=>998, 'payment_id'=>'12345',
'customer_name'=>'Firstname Lastname', 'customer_email'=>'[email protected]', 'price_id'=>'1');

(Feel free to change any license info sush as name, email, expiration date etc.)

In the function get_license_data, after this line of code:

PHP:
$license_data = get_transient( 'elementor_pro_license_data' );

add this:

PHP:
return $license_data;

Now you can use any key to activate the pro plugin and can also deactivate the pro plugin with the button.

To be able to use the pro block and page templates, you need to change code in the free version of the plugin:

Here are the template json files https://mega.nz/#!7xEXQagJ!Y3qNczndBBAsTfqBns6tnvhsu4lLR-8MJ-ZDrspW0Ec

If you only want to use the templates on one site do this:
Upload the json files into the folder wp-content/uploads/elementor_templates (you will need to create this folder)
In the file elementor/includes/api.php (N.B. this is in the free plugin folder, NOT the pro plugin folder) comment out lines 237-240 like so

PHP:
//        $response = wp_remote_get( $url, [
//            'timeout' => 40,
//            'body' => $body_args,
//        ] );

And change line 246 from
PHP:
$response_code = (int) wp_remote_retrieve_response_code( $response );

to

PHP:
$reponse_code = 200;

In the file elementor/includes/template-library/sources/remote.php
In the function get_data which starts at around line 190 add this to the start of the function code:
PHP:
$uploads_dir = wp_upload_dir();
return json_decode(file_get_contents($uploads_dir["baseurl"]  . "/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

You will now be able to use any of the pro blocks and pages - instead of getting them from the Elementor server with an api check it is simply grabbing the relevant json file from your wp-content/uploads/elementor_templates folder.
Of course you can change the location of the elementor templates but you will need to change the code accordingly... which brings me onto the method if you want to use the templates on more than one site.

To save having to upload all the templates to a folder very time you want to use elementor pro blocks and pages on a site, you can host them elsewhere and point to them.
For example if you upload them all to http://mysite.com/elementor_templates instead of this line of code

PHP:
return json_decode(file_get_contents($uploads_dir["baseurl"]  . "/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

add this line of code

PHP:
return json_decode(file_get_contents("http://mysite.com/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

and you don't have to upload the json files every time.
All tested and working fine - I've been using this method for a long while on a variety of different sites for a long while and I just tested it again just now so I know it works perfectly.
When new blocks and pages get released, let me know and I'll update the zip of the json files.
Lates version also needs to be nulled?

I just downloaded and installed it, but unfortunately custom svg icons are not showing in icon list, when we insert custom svg in icon list, it only display space. Can anyone help me out regarding this issue. Or fix this bug in it?

Elementor 2.7.3 released. Elementor Pro 2.7.0 released. I can null it but I need the original version.

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.7.0 Nulled + Templates

Thanks to @dFMeieR @medw1311 @caracaltaca @TassieNZ for latest Templates

Download Elementor Free 2.7.3 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.7.0 Nulled - WordPress Page Builder

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

AUTO UPDATING ELEMENTOR FREE WILL BREAK TEMPLATE IMPORTING
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD NEW NULLED VERSION EACH TIME

#### 2.7.0 - 2019-09-24

• New: Enhanced Galleries widget (#1898...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Babak,
Could you please answer me a question?

I want to use some plugin like elementor from here to one of my website where I already invested money to build the site.

So, my question is: is it safe to use these plugins into a live site? actually I am asking it because some time nulled plugins/themes contain virus, back door and malware that can harm the entire website.

I am a new member of this site and I really love it because there are lots of people who is sharing information and tools to each other.

Hi Babak,
Could you please answer me a question?

I want to use some plugin like elementor from here to one of my website where I already invested money to build the site.

So, my question is: is it safe to use these plugins into a live site? actually I am asking it because some time nulled plugins/themes contain virus, back door and malware that can harm the entire website.

I am a new member of this site and I really love it because there are lots of people who is sharing information and tools to each other.
dont worry its safe (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock