• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Hi.
You need to place to plugins dir. both Elementor plugins from provided package, Elementor free and Elementor PRO. You probably placed Elementor free not from the provided package, but from official wordpress.org. So you can not import PRO blocks/templates.
yeah I upload the same pack which I download

no, there is no plugins install just install SSL plugin
Try do delete all elementor folders, and reupload provided via ftp (if you use public host). I use both Elementor from here on local environment using Desktop Server Free, it works for me.

Reactions: Tamimrupo
Try do delete all elementor folders, and reupload provided via ftp (if you use public host). I use both Elementor from here on local environment using Desktop Server Free, it works for me.
ok, i will try...hope it will be work!

Updated to Elementor Free 2.7.2 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.6.5 Nulled
@Physkx Thanks for the method.

Reactions: Babak
@Physkx can you please tell me if a i want to view the key of elementor pro that is installed on my site where i can find it database or any file that saves it?

if you want to stop beating yourself to solve problems and lose time and money and if you want to activate your copies of elementor pro, write me. :p

if you want to stop beating yourself to solve problems and lose time and money and if you want to activate your copies of elementor pro, write me. :p
This thread is a FREE Resource, not a place to offer a PAID service! You already have a thread in Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade). Please do not hijack other threads.

TassieNZ :)

Updated download to Elementor Free 2.7.2 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.6.5 Nulled

I can not download from MEGA. Is it because I am a user of MEGA? With or without logging in, I still get the same message.

I can not download from MEGA. Is it because I am a user of MEGA? With or without logging in, I still get the same message.
yes you can download without logging
and work good for me

Hola por que no me deja colocar algún elemento me sale un símbolo con un círculo rojo tachado.

Just a thought. When you get to Mega after clicking on a link, make sure Transfer with MEGA Desktop App is turned off. That may be your problem. :)

Hi.
You need to place to plugins dir. both Elementor plugins from provided package, Elementor free and Elementor PRO. You probably placed Elementor free not from the provided package, but from official wordpress.org. So you can not import PRO blocks/templates.

I installed the free and pro version here, but it doesn't let me download the pro templates, where can I find them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock