• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
At first, thank you for your up-to-date plugin. But I cannot import the demo templates, just got an alert "Type does not exist".
Sorry if I'm so nope :unsure:

To everyone having problems, 9 times out of 10 it is you server configuration, go with a reputable hosting company that gives you the control you need over your sever such as AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, Google, UpCloud, Vultr etc.

Reactions: TomCatzy
Version 2.5.14 Popup template unable to use template. "Invalid license provided" when try to insert Popup template.

Anyone have the same problem?

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.6.0 Nulled + Templates

Download Elementor Free 2.6.6 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.6.0 Nulled - WordPress Page Builder

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders

2.6.0 - 2019-07-23

• New: Introducing Custom Icon sets - including Fontello, IcoMoon and Fontastic support (#110)
  • New: Added Font Awesome 5 Pro integration including 5,300+ icons (#4430)
  • New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: nevada and dFMeieR
Version 2.5.14 Popup template unable to use template. "Invalid license provided" when try to insert Popup template.

Anyone have the same problem?

Don't update the elementor free version if you want template import to work. You must manually upload new nulled version each time.

Reactions: markz
Hi, after update, unable to use any Pro template. The suppose "Insert" button now show "Go Pro". Please help.

• Haha
Reactions: Physkx
Hi, after update, unable to use any Pro template. The suppose "Insert" button now show "Go Pro". Please help.
Did you follow what I just said?

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders.

I would also suggest deleting both the old elementor and elementor-pro folders on your server before uploading this version. I just tested it works fine, read through the other people who have had the same issue as you and figure out where you have gone wrong

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock