• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
just following up, strange enough - this DOES in fact work, for a lot of the pro templates, but not the magazine one, and blocks that come up when u search magazine - looking for a good advertorial template and wanted to see how these would workout. appears as tho they might be a newer version - so when i attempt to INSERT these, I get the invalid licence.. when i attempt the others, it inserts them as usual..if i could get mag json files id be fine (blocks and the one page one)

Actually that makes sense. It takes some time for @Physkx to integrate all the newest templates into his releases.

If you give me half an hour or so I'll get the magazine json files for you.

@Physkx do you need the new Photography json files or do you have them already?

@styimed Ok these seem to work different from most of the Elementor templates. You need to have your own posts with featured images etc for them to work but here are all the json files...

EPIC! thanks a ton man, im going to go play w/ this now.. And cool, thx for explanation on that - I see what you mean, themes get added, then have to be manually configured to work - .. cheers ill report back again much thanks bud!

Reactions: Medw1311
EPIC! thanks a ton man, im going to go play w/ this now.. And cool, thx for explanation on that - I see what you mean, themes get added, then have to be manually configured to work - .. cheers ill report back again much thanks bud!
Let me know how it goes.

Let me know how it goes.
"ALLSTAR-LIKE" - appreciate that, love seeing this stuff before i get too carried away with just 'buying another'. These are pretty solid addons/ templates, have yet to see a real solid magazine template style, customizable with elementor... Used Newspaper9 and have it for a few sites, but thats a lot of 'other' work to keep organized

once again, thx man this is all working great

Reactions: Medw1311
"ALLSTAR-LIKE" - appreciate that, love seeing this stuff before i get too carried away with just 'buying another'. These are pretty solid addons/ templates, have yet to see a real solid magazine template style, customizable with elementor... Used Newspaper9 and have it for a few sites, but thats a lot of 'other' work to keep organized

once again, thx man this is all working great
Fantastic, I'm glad it did. If you want to licence it for a site you know what to do ;-)

Reactions: styimed
Uncaught Error: Class 'Elementor\\System_Info\\Main' not found in (mydomainpath)/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php:567

when trying to activate elementor

For 'For template importing to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first. '

I have searched everywhere and there is nowhere to add a free account?
Unless you mean, create an account for pro user, but leave it as it is, so its as if it had expired?

For 'For template importing to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first. '

I have searched everywhere and there is nowhere to add a free account?
Unless you mean, create an account for pro user, but leave it as it is, so its as if it had expired?

Sorry I mean on the WordPress side, where in the plugin?
It will ask you to sign in to your Elementor account when you first import a Template.

I am having an issue with Elementor Pro the updated one I keep getting this error not sure why I have followed the steps listed by users in the discussion please see image below. Is it possible for you to point me in the correct direction?

Yes I have uploaded the nulled version both Elementor + Elementor Pro

I am having an issue with Elementor Pro the updated one I keep getting this error not sure why I have followed the steps listed by users in the discussion please see image below. Is it possible for you to point me in the correct direction?

Yes I have uploaded the nulled version both Elementor + Elementor Pro

Your screenshot link doesn't work.

I'm also having trouble with importing pro templates into my pages. It seems that elementor is now detecting whether email addresses are associated with a pro account and they have disabled my email from importing pro templates. Any thoughts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock