• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
I said that because the wordpress site is still 2.8.5 and the update was yesterday.
Some people are getting the upgrade and some aren't. For example @Physkx got it last night but here in the UK I'm still not getting it. I think they are rolling it out gradually.

Just a heads up that Elementor 2.9.2 and Elementor Pro 2.8.4 have been released @Physkx @TassieNZ. Here's UNTOUCHED Pro 2.8.4 if it is of use to anyone.

Changelogs:
Elementor Pro#### 2.8.4 - 2020-02-16
  • Tweak: Added Lightbox Title & Description support to Gallery widget
  • Tweak: Added RTL support for Slides widget
  • Tweak: Display Lightbox images in Full size in Gallery widget
  • Fix: Template with Slides widget not working properly when placed inside Tabs, Accordion and Toggle widget
  • Fix: Dropdown menu lost styling after Elementor Pro v2.8 upgrade in Nav Menu widget
  • Fix: Indent doesn't work on RTL websites in Table of Contents widget
  • Fix: Query Control throws Undefined index: q error
  • Fix: Typography control not affecting dropdown menu in Nav Menu widget
  • Fix: Discord forms integration fails to send submissions in some server configurations
  • Fix: Rotating headlines don't align center in Animated Headline widget
  • Fix: Custom secondary color displayed when not needed in Share buttons widget
  • Fix: Motion Effects of certain objects are not functioning properly on Safari browser
  • Fix: Missing eye icon in Single template footer preview button

Elementor
2.9.2 – 2020-02-16
  • Fix: Responsive issue when using Slides to Show control in carousel widgets (#10540)
  • Fix: Title and Description causes JS error in Lightbox in edge cases

Last edited:
Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Free 2.9.2 Nulled + Elementor Pro 2.8.4 Nulled

Extract/overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders. Never update dree version from wordpress dash.

For template importing to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first.

#### 2.8.4 - 2020-02-16

• Fix: Template with Slides widget not working properly when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a heads up that Elementor 2.9.2 and Elementor Pro 2.8.4 have been released @Physkx @TassieNZ. Here's UNTOUCHED Pro 2.8.4 if it is of use to anyone.

Changelogs:
Elementor Pro#### 2.8.4 - 2020-02-16
  • Fix: Template with Slides widget not working properly when placed inside Tabs, Accordion and Toggle widget
  • Fix: Dropdown menu lost styling after Elementor Pro v2.8 upgrade in Nav Menu widget
  • Fix: Indent doesn't work on RTL websites in Table of Contents widget
  • Fix: Query Control throws Undefined index: q error
  • Fix: Typography control not affecting dropdown menu in Nav Menu widget
  • Fix: Discord forms integration fails to send submissions in some server configurations
  • Fix: Rotating headlines don't align center in Animated Headline widget
  • Fix: Custom secondary color displayed when not needed in Share buttons widget
  • Fix: Motion Effects of certain objects are not functioning properly on Safari browser
  • Fix: Missing eye icon in Single template footer preview button
Elementor
2.9.2 – 2020-02-16
  • Fix: Responsive issue when using Slides to Show control in carousel widgets (#10540)
  • Fix: Title and Description causes JS error in Lightbox in edge cases
Thanks man

Reactions: roneyy and Medw1311
@Physkx hi please can you help us with elementor library because I can't access the elementor online library it gives an error

Last edited:
@Physkx hi please can you help us with elementor library because I can't access the elementor online library it gives an error
Are you using the nulled versions of BOTH Elementor & Elementor Pro from here. You must NOT use the version of Elementor from the WP Repository for the template library to work.

Reactions: Babak
Are you using the nulled versions of BOTH Elementor & Elementor Pro from here. You must NOT use the version of Elementor from the WP Repository for the template library to work.

yes i am using the nulled version from this post

yes i have singed with elementor
That's usually the error you get when not using the nulled free elementor so if you have definitely installed that then I'm not sure what your issue is.

That's usually the error you get when not using the nulled free elementor so if you have definitely installed that then I'm not sure what your issue is.
I have exported the same plugins that were in the zip file.

Ooops wrong post, updated link above.

yea i am having same issues, and followed along with updates as usually do (upload files via ftp).. if there is a workaround to delete any files that have gotten written to somewhere, that might be an issue. might be getting cached somehow

I think you need to follow these steps in order (I could be wrong as I use the legit version)

1. Install Nulled Elementor Free
  2. Attempt to install a template and connect to Elementor account
  3. Install Nulled Elementor Pro

Reactions: styimed
Im going to try again on a staging site and see if i can get this to work just testing page builders to see if i can save bleeding more budget, never hurts to test before u buy (whole pro package / upgrades)
thx for the advice hope i can get it to work, will update

Reactions: Medw1311
just following up, strange enough - this DOES in fact work, for a lot of the pro templates, but not the magazine one, and blocks that come up when u search magazine - looking for a good advertorial template and wanted to see how these would workout. appears as tho they might be a newer version - so when i attempt to INSERT these, I get the invalid licence.. when i attempt the others, it inserts them as usual..if i could get mag json files id be fine (blocks and the one page one)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock