• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Updating this way just means pro templates won't work, if you don't use them then it's fine to do this.

Have updated download to Elementor Free 2.8.5 + Elementor Pro 2.8.3

Hello,

Everything was working fine. I downloaded your files and updated both the pro and free by uploading it via server. Then lost all template functionality. So deleted elementor and added the free nulled 2.8.3 version and the nulled pro version. but now cannot insert even the free templates...just goes to the get started page. Library shows connected, have also re-synced it. looks like when i updated to the 2.8.5 from your download, something changed in the database where the website needs to be connected to elementor. now removing and adding the free version back still will not get free templates. elementor says i need to create a free account to get started and connect the website. any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hello,

Everything was working fine. I downloaded your files and updated both the pro and free by uploading it via server. Then lost all template functionality. So deleted elementor and added the free nulled 2.8.3 version and the nulled pro version. but now cannot insert even the free templates...just goes to the get started page. Library shows connected, have also re-synced it. looks like when i updated to the 2.8.5 from your download, something changed in the database where the website needs to be connected to elementor. now removing and adding the free version back still will not get free templates. elementor says i need to create a free account to get started and connect the website. any suggestions?
With recent updates on Elementor You need to connect with Elementor account to work all free and pro templates imports bro. Just create a account and link. That's it.

Are you guys blind?? I HAVE updated it.. two days ago now.. you obviously did not bother to download it and check for yourself OR read my update post above two days ago..

I won't be posting or updating because of you three ignorant idiots @newfolder @mohsinworld @p.majax learn how to null it properly yourself. Goodbye.

5.png

hy, can you provide elementor one copy without null on every update. when you update the nulled one

I've connected to elementor account but it can't import. with this error: connecting to the library failed. Any idea?

Reactions: iLegend
I've connected to elementor account but it can't import. with this error: connecting to the library failed. Any idea?

Can't import pro templates

If you want to keep the templates work you should never update it from the WordPress dashboard. Always update both of them together ( base & pro ver. ) with files you received from here.

Or copy the template folder then auto-update it and replace the template folder again in the Elementor Directory.

If you want to keep the templates work you should never update it from the WordPress dashboard. Always update both of them together ( base & pro ver. ) with files you received from here.

Or copy the template folder then auto-update it and replace the template folder again in the Elementor Directory.

thank you so much!! I did it like you said and everything fine. Working once you connect with your account and without the new update

• Love
Reactions: iLegend
I have Elementor free 2.8.5 from wordpress update. Yes I understand that I should never update from wordpress itself. But I'm waiting for a new update from here. The version is still 2.8.3 from here. When will the new update from here be available? thank you

I have Elementor free 2.8.5 from wordpress update. Yes I understand that I should never update from wordpress itself. But I'm waiting for a new update from here. The version is still 2.8.3 from here. When will the new update from here be available? thank you

The whole point is that you need to use BOTH versions (free & pro) from HERE otherwise it will not work. BOTH versions have to be recoded.

If you decide to ignore the recommendation, pro will not work!

You can update Elementor from WordPress dashboard BUT Before that: you should copy the Templates folder (in Elementor directory) somewhere then replace it after u updated.

Reactions: shebi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock