• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
My WordPress and my website language is Farsi but I installed a plugin to change the admin panel to English and actually it worked perfectly and everything in admin panel is English now except the Elementor front end editor.
I searched Google but found nothing, What should I do to disable the RTL feature for the Element Editor and show it in English instead of Farsi?
Thanks
Hi.
There is no need to use plugin for WP dashboard in English:
  • Click on Users from the Adminstrative Dashboard menu, located on the left.
  • Click on the Username of the user you would like to change the language for.
  • Select an available language from the Language drop-down menu. ...
  • Click the Update User button to save your changes.
The dashboard will show language switcher for user ONLY if the default language different from English. I'm no sure will Elementor be in English by doing so, but good as first step.

Last edited:
Reactions: boy-hercule
Hi.
There is no need to use plugin for WP dashboard in English:

The dashboard will show language switcher for user ONLY if the default language different from English. I'm no sure will Elementor be in English by doing so, but good as first step.

Does this method only change the language of the admin dashboard for that specific user? Or could it affect the language of the site and other plugins like woocommerce which is also Persian?

Does this method only change the language of the admin dashboard for that specific user? Or could it affect the language of the site and other plugins like woocommerce which is also Persian?
First you need to choose the default laguage for the site. If you plan to use the only 1 language on the front end of site - that wiil be your the only language (settings → general):

in my case WPML does that task via the (WPML→ languages ) - so does the same, but intersepted by plugin:

After that you choose the user language:

The user language and the site default language (front end language, for visitor) could be different. Most plugins' admin menus has been written in English only, and if you choose persian for WordPress dashboard (for user) the plugin dashboard interface likely remains in English.

Last edited:
My WordPress and my website language is Farsi but I installed a plugin to change the admin panel to English and actually it worked perfectly and everything in admin panel is English now except the Elementor front end editor.
I searched Google but found nothing, What should I do to disable the RTL feature for the Element Editor and show it in English instead of Farsi?
Thanks
Hey,
A solution for you,
Short story, I have websites running in RTL and Ar language, And for sure the Elementor goes with the language in the website, So the only solution I found so far to solve this issue is installing a plugin to do so, And keeping the Elementor in English frontend ...
The plugin is free,
Link here:

How to adjust it for solving the issue:
* In the left panel, click on Settings, Then on Toolbar Extras.
* Then in the plugin settings go to Smart Tweaks from the top panel as in the pictures attached.
* Last step, scroll down to Change Translations Behavior, Then change the options as in the picture attached to this reply.
--- Unload Elementor Translations Change from No to Yes.
--- Unload Toolbar Extras Translations Change from No to Yes.

That's it, Now the Elementor should work in English frond-end only.
19021 19020

Good luck... ;)

Well I testes this two method. Toolbar Extra worked perfectly and changed the language of Elementor front end editor to english but still there is a problem. Elementor still use RTL styles. Its now English but in style of right to left and it’s very confusing!
How do you think this can be resolved?

Well I testes this two method. Toolbar Extra worked perfectly and changed the language of Elementor front end editor to english but still there is a problem. Elementor still use RTL styles. Its now English but in style of right to left and it’s very confusing!
How do you think this can be resolved?

Glad it's working for you..:)
Well in my case... I used it as it in the RTL, My concern to keep it in English, I didn't search for more in this, didn't want to waste more time...
You can keep it as it now and with time You'll use to it in the right of the screen...
Or you can find a way to do that... but for me i just used to work with both LTR and RTL...

Regards.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who helped me but I found a solution for this situation.
I just add this little code to the Wordpress functions and it worked. Now my whole admin dashboard and Elementor frontend editor is ltr and English but my site is rtl and Persian.

PHP:
<?php
add_filter( 'locale', 'my_set_admin_locale' );

function my_set_admin_locale( $locale ) {

// check if you are in the Admin area
    if( is_admin() ) {
        // set LTR locale
        $locale = 'en_US';
    }

return( $locale );
}

Hey guys, I updated to version 2.6.5 but in the Style tab it is not displayed. I noticed that they released a version to fix this bug but mine is still like this, anyone with this problem?

Error is noticed when editing session

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
From what I identified the plugin ELEMENT PACKING is not working it is requesting the registration, after disabling it the tab Style returned to work, I'm compensating with other addons to continue production.

How do I install? Sorry for the ignorance. But, I have already tried loading into the plugin folder and loading zip directly through wordpress.
If anyone can help me!

How do I install? Sorry for the ignorance. But, I have already tried loading into the plugin folder and loading zip directly through wordpress.
If anyone can help me!
First of all uninstall elementor plugin if you already installed it otherwise ignore this step.
First download the given zip file and extract it, you will find 2 another zip files inside that named "elemnetor" and "elementor pro". Just upload them both one by one and activate both plugind, enjoy.

Reactions: hsmnana
[QUOTE = "prajwal6898, publicação: 62721, membro: 22112"]
Antes de tudo, desinstale o plugin elementor, se você já o instalou, caso contrário, ignore esta etapa.
Primeiro, baixe o arquivo zip fornecido e extraia-o, você encontrará mais 2 arquivos zip dentro do nome "elemnetor" e "elementor pro". Basta enviá-los um por um e ativar os dois plugins, divirta-se.
[/CITAR]
Thanks!!!!

when I insert tempelats it shows An error occurred, what to do! 19672
Hi.
You need to place to plugins dir. both Elementor plugins from provided package, Elementor free and Elementor PRO. You probably placed Elementor free not from the provided package, but from official wordpress.org. So you can not import PRO blocks/templates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashman74
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock