• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Made a fresh install with the previous nulled free and pro Elementor versions on the same local environment as the latest versions. And that worked without problem: Pro Templates can be loaded.

Just to make sure I didn't do anything different or made some mistake, I again made another fresh install with the latest nulled versions and the problem occurred again: couldn't load Pro templates, got the error "Invalid license ID provided". As trying to upload a custom font also gives an error: "Upgrade to PRO to use this feature", I have a feeling something has changed in the activation checks.

Try downloading the latest version of the plugin again now and try once more and see what happens - I guarantee you it works - if the previous version works fine on the same server then my only guess is that the files you have downloaded must have become corrupted somehow.

The activation checks are the same except for the one to upload custom icon libraries

Reactions: frizzel
Try downloading the latest version of the plugin again now and try once more and see what happens - I guarantee you it works - if the previous version works fine on the same server then my only guess is that the files you have downloaded must have become corrupted somehow.

The activation checks are the same except for the one to upload custom icon libraries
Wow, that was indeed the problem! Apparently, something went wrong with the download, as the first zip-archive was only 5112kB, whereas now I have an archive of 5847kB.

Thanks @Physkx for your help and suggestion!

Wow, that was indeed the problem! Apparently, something went wrong with the download, as the first zip-archive was only 5112kB, whereas now I have an archive of 5847kB.

Thanks @Physkx for your help and suggestion!
thanks to you I discovered that my mistake was because of the same thing.
the size, it had been downloaded badly, I downloaded it again, I tried it and it worked perfect.

many thanks also to @Physkx and @TassieNZ

Hi, Can anyone tell me How can I Update the Elementor Plugin without losing the settings as, I have to update the Plugin by deleting the old version and than installing the new version
Is there any other method to Update the Plugin

Hello Babak,
Download file have both elementor and elementor-pro.
How to install?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock