• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
LOL @Physkx Bet you wished you had stayed in bed this morning! :p

Sigh sometimes I wish we could disable people from commenting on discussion thread until they have been active on the site for a few months, that way it would force them to read through all the discussion threads to solve their questions that have been asked multiple times before :p

I totally agree! We also have many hundreds of people who have been members for 6 to 12 months and never made a single post. All they do is leech and often post items to other forums. :(

I did read everything, and if I comment it's because I'm not finding the solution to the problem.

This is very strange, I am an experienced user, I tell you this so that you know that I understand.

I deleted all those entries from the database, and it still doesn't work.

Then I created a new wordpress, installed elementor free nulled 2.6 and elementor pro nulled last version, and I still get the same error.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

I did read everything, and if I comment it's because I'm not finding the solution to the problem.

This is very strange, I am an experienced user, I tell you this so that you know that I understand.

I deleted all those entries from the database, and it still doesn't work.

Then I created a new wordpress, installed elementor free nulled 2.6 and elementor pro nulled last version, and I still get the same error.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
It works fine for me when tested. However, give me 20 minutes and I'll add my version for you to try. See if it makes a difference.

TassieNZ

Reactions: ticianovilardi
Wouldn't bother Tassie, it will be his server config, I've used this nulled method on over 100+ test sites on aws, azure, google, godaddy, hostgator, vultr servers and never had a single issue with license or template importing when server is configured correctly. If you really want to get it working I suggest you buy it and ask for support.
thank you for your help.

Reactions: Physkx
@Physkx Yours worked perfectly for me, but I've uploaded it now, so he may as well test. Doubt it will make a difference though. Was just trying to help your migraine!!! :)

@ticianovilardi

TassieNZ :)

@Physkx Yours worked perfectly for me, but I've uploaded it now, so he may as well test. Doubt it will make a difference though. Was just trying to help your migraine!!! :)
Tassie's upload is not with the latest free version, which is 2.6.

I'm sorry to say, but I seem to have the same problem with this latest nulled version by @Physkx . I want to stress with the previous versions template import worked like a charm. However, after having replaced the plug-ins with the latest nulled version it doesn't work anymore. Also the new feature of uploading an icon font is blocked as apparently the activated pro version is not recognized (see attached image).

I really appreciate all the work done to provide nulled versions, but I don't like members here being ridiculed for asking a simple question when something doesn't seem to work. I thought this forum was primarily to help each other.
Thanks.

Addition: I do remember after I updated both plug-ins with the nulled versions there was a message about an "Elementor database update". Could that have anything to do with it?

Last edited:
Hi, guys, I'm a noob in this area and just want to share my experience that the latest update by
Physkx works beautifully and the PRO elements get inserted just as before.
Thank you very much:love:!
I too have the same issue as frizzel with the new icons, but it's a very new feature and I didn't expect it to work right away anyways. The SVG icons can be uploaded easily, I'm super excited!!!
Thank you thank you, guys, thank you, Physkx!(y)

Tassie's upload is not with the latest free version, which is 2.6.

I'm sorry to say, but I seem to have the same problem with this latest nulled version by @Physkx . I want to stress with the previous versions template import worked like a charm. However, after having replaced the plug-ins with the latest nulled version it doesn't work anymore. Also the new feature of uploading an icon font is blocked as apparently the activated pro version is not recognized (see attached image).
elementor-issue.png

I really appreciate all the work done to provide nulled versions, but I don't like members here being ridiculed for asking a simple question when something doesn't seem to work. I thought this forum was primarily to help each other.
Thanks.

Are you also getting a license error when you try to import templates with the latest version? Or a different kind of error? It's just frustrating getting these reports when 99% of the time it is user error and not to do with the plugin itself.. I am not technical support. You're the only two people out of the 400+ who have downloaded this version already and had issues importing, everyone else has had none. Yes you need to run a database update with this version. You also need to go into settings and migrate your old font awesome library.

Uploading custom icon library not working, will look into this, may be manual upload solution

Last edited:
Reactions: nevada
hello @Physkx thank you so much for your support and work.

I stupidly updated to 2.6 free and 2.5.11 pro and very foolishly updated icons to FA5.
this has now resulted broken the builder and i can see that it errors when trying to process the icons.

I have tried reverting back to 2 previous versions of the free and pro plugin and the error is still present with all other plugins disabled and researched downgrading to FA4

I see that there is a 2.6.0 beta2 pro do you have access to this beta as would love to see if this fixes the issue.

Thank you so much for your time i really appreciate all the help

• Haha
hello @Physkx thank you so much for your support and work.

I stupidly updated to 2.6 free and 2.5.11 pro and very foolishly updated icons to FA5.
this has now resulted broken the builder and i can see that it errors when trying to process the icons.

I have tried reverting back to 2 previous versions of the free and pro plugin and the error is still present with all other plugins disabled.

I see that there is a 2.6.0 beta2 pro do you have access to this beta as would love to see if this fixes the issue.

Thank you so much for your time i really appreciate all the help

I did not have any issues with icons upgrading, probably an issue with your theme. Would restore to backup if you can otherwise wait for update or try adding this to your custom css it may fix it;

CSS:
.fa, .fas {
  font-family: "fontawesome";
  font-weight: 500 !important;
}

Reactions: dws
I did not have any issues with icons upgrading, probably an issue with your theme. Would restore to backup if you can otherwise wait for update or try adding this to your custom css it may fix it;

CSS:
.fa, .fas {
  font-family: "fontawesome";
  font-weight: 500 !important;
}

Thank you using "Hello ElementorVersion: 2.1.2" and have added css but still same error. tried changing theme to wp 2019 and issue still persists. no problem will restore. Thank you

Are you also getting a license error when you try to import templates with the latest version?
Yes, getting "invalid license ID provided". Just installed a fresh WP with only those 2 nulled plug-ins activated and the standard theme (twenty-nineteen). This is on a standard local server environment (Apache, PHP 7.3.2, MySQL 5.6.34, WP 5.2.2). The other installation uses a different environment (nginx, PHP 7.2.9, MySQL 5.7.23, WP 4.9.10), but as said, the error is the same.

I understand it's frustrating to hear things are not working, whereas you cannot see any problem. I just hope there's some member here who knows where the problem might be.

Thank you.

Thank you using "Hello ElementorVersion: 2.1.2" and have added css but still same error. tried changing theme to wp 2019 and issue still persists. no problem will restore. Thank you

hmm should definitely work with that theme, that's very odd, I've had no problems upgrading to fa5 on about 5 different themes now

Yes, getting "invalid license ID provided". Just installed a fresh WP with only those 2 nulled plug-ins activated and the standard theme (twenty-nineteen). This is on a standard local server environment (Apache, PHP 7.3.2, MySQL 5.6.34, WP 5.2.2). The other installation uses a different environment (nginx, PHP 7.2.9, MySQL 5.7.23, WP 4.9.10), but as said, the error is the same.

I understand it's frustrating to hear things are not working, whereas you cannot see any problem. I just hope there's some member here who knows where the problem might be.

Thank you.

I also have no problem with the icon editor AFTER upgrading to font awesome 5.. Does anyone else have issues accessing the new icon library?

EDIT: uploading custom icon library not working, will look into this, may be manual upload solution. new fa5 library and migration + svg icon upload all working

Last edited:
The problem is not with the icon library, because that's a free version feature.
The problem is with uploading a different icon font, as that is a pro feature.

There should be a manual solution to upload custom font library just need to find where to path - likely \elementor\assets\lib\

@Physkx Sorry to bother you again, but is the 'manual activation' still needed to make everything work? Because, on my fresh install, there's no option to do that. The plug-in is already activated, and I cannot find a way to e.g. de-activate and then do a manual activation.

@Physkx Sorry to bother you again, but is the 'manual activation' still needed to make everything work? Because, on my fresh install, there's no option to do that. The plug-in is already activated, and I cannot find a way to e.g. de-activate and then do a manual activation.

Activation is no longer necessary even on fresh install

Made a fresh install with the previous nulled free and pro Elementor versions on the same local environment as the latest versions. And that worked without problem: Pro Templates can be loaded.

Just to make sure I didn't do anything different or made some mistake, I again made another fresh install with the latest nulled versions and the problem occurred again: couldn't load Pro templates, got the error "Invalid license ID provided". As trying to upload a custom font also gives an error: "Upgrade to PRO to use this feature", I have a feeling something has changed in the activation checks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock