• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Hi all.
I'm not even using pro version yet, but does anyone know how to get free blocks?
I literally just installed WP and base Elementor from WP repsoitory, yet theres literally no basic blocks free available.

1713539815797.png

Anyone got any idea's on how to get, literally, what used to be free blocks??

Thanks in advance, folks~
You need to connect your website to elementor

Reactions: VMax
@AdaaCH That's the exact issue.
It's connected - if i wasnt connected, it would display a 'Connect Now' type request, not a 'here's the templates' with no templates message - but no free blocks in the system at all.

Reactions: swebmty
@AdaaCH That's the exact issue.
It's connected - if i wasnt connected, it would display a 'Connect Now' type request, not a 'here's the templates' with no templates message - but no free blocks in the system at all.
that's strange, on a side note you can Head to Elementor -> Tools -> Sync Library to reconnect the library

Imagine that already another update, v3.21.1, if someone has this, we would all greatly appreciate, please & thank you...

Reactions: ngducthuyet

Elementor 3.21.1 Nulled​

Tested
Translations OK
License OK
Element Manager OK

#### 3.21.1 - 2024-04-24

* Fix: Excerpt Length setting doesn't function correctly for languages with non-English characters in Post Excerpt widget

Attachments

• elementor-pro_3.21.1_nf.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 448
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock