• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Popup Show for Logged in User Only

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry if im asking in wrong room,

But , do you know how to make elementor pro popup conditions only show to logged in user by role ? because the elementor pro popup by default only to hide popup from logged in user. Any addon / function that you know to solve this problem ?

Thank you.

Reactions: smalok
If Elementor is having loading issues after activating the plugin "PowerPack Pro for Elementor" go to Elementor -> Powerpack -> Elements and toggle everything off except for "Display Conditions" & "Modal Popup". Then it should work fine with both plugins activated!

If Elementor is having loading issues after activating the plugin "PowerPack Pro for Elementor" go to Elementor -> Powerpack -> Elements and toggle everything off except for "Display Conditions" & "Modal Popup". Then it should work fine with both plugins activated!

Thank you for your suggestion man, but this is not the solution, that plugin has some function with dynamic.ooo which i already installed and try , what i want to control is elementor pro popup , not only section, column or widget.

The case for popup is :

"IF /pagethis/ && /user-rolethis/ then |show-popup|

what makes me "sick" is the the default elementor pro popup only can do

"IF /pagethis/ && /user-rolethis/ then |hidden-popup|

And i thought elementor developer is not making this function available for the pro because they want the others company do, u know, for building the ecosystem, but i still cant find it. Dang it.

Cheers man

Reactions: smalok
Yes, unfortunately it seems this feature is still not supported out of the box:

PS: Maybe searching for how to add these so-called "custom triggers" will point to a potential solution.

• Love
Reactions: cryptofunk2020
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock