• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Cloud What It Is And What It Means For The Future Of The Builder

Rockyp

Trusted Uploader
Sep 19, 2020
Elementor Cloud

The Elementor page builder has just released a new platform called Elementor Cloud, billed as the fastest way to create WordPress website. It's currently in beta phase, and there's a waiting list to get access. In this article, we want to discuss what Elementor Cloud actually is, the offering that it is presenting to consumers, and what it means for the future of the builder.

In a major announcement, Elementor published information and a landing page related to Elementor Cloud on December 7, 2020. It allows anybody to create a fully hosted, professional WordPress website with Elementor in minutes. The main selling proposition is the fact that it's “easy to start the project, and faster to finish it”
Elementor Cloud is a managed hosting platform offered by Elementor to consumers. The company manages performance, set up, and security, and all you need to do is build the website. Elementor and Elementor Pro is pre-installed on the WordPress installation. Essentially, this is a product offering to a beginner consumer who doesn't want to worry about selecting a hosting provider, configuring WordPress, connecting the domain, installing Caching and Performance Plugins, worrying about security, and more.

Instead, it's a one click installation, Elementor comes pre-installed, and the consumer just needs to build out the website.

We haven't had access to this platform yet, but we are assuming that it will function just like Bluehost, or another beginner oriented WordPress hosting platform.

They haven't announced how much the Elementor Cloud platform will cost, but there is a 21 day free trial (not available yet), and during that trial all features are fully available. Once this trial ends, you can choose to upgrade, or you have a 10 day grace period where there is limited access to the website. Subscriptions or managed from the Elementor website account panel.

It looks like this will give you access to elemental elemental pro bundle directly into the price, so expect it to be somewhere above $49 per year. Of course, this is speculation, and there's no real information surrounding how much Elementor Cloud will cost as of December 8, 2020

Reactions: Babak and mercyyou
I posted about this earlier in the Elementor Pro thread (and a lot in that article IMO is wrong).

The official announcement isn't until tomorrow but early indications is it going to be like Brizy who have a page builder product and a cloud product.

The info I have at the moment is basically it is hosting provided by Elementor that gives you access to a WordPress instance that has the Hello theme, Elementor Free & Elementor Pro all pre-installed and activated.

Pricing as I understand it will be $24.90 per site per month ($19.90 for early adopters).

What remains to be seen is if you can move a site built on Elementor Cloud to normal hosting should you wish to stop the monthly subscription. Going by the following from the T&Cs I suspect you wont be able to (and even if you can you'd still have to buy your own Elementor Pro licence after)...

"Following termination of the Cloud Services, we may provide you with an option to download some contents and components of your Content, provided that we’re not prohibited under law from doing so. Following that grace period, we may promptly remove all your data. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not transfer your website or server content to another provider."

As for what it means for the future of the builder...

Verdi Heinz (one of the Elementor team) said in a Facebook conversation that I was part of earlier...

"It's a different team working on Elementor Cloud. The Dev team is working on the Editor as always."

The big question that remains is will still be the case in a couple of years?

I expect to have access to a trial of the beta of this sometime tomorrow so will be able to give more info then.

Here is the official announcement from Elementor...

Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock