• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ECOM HUNT PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR 1 YEAR 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I am in for $20 per year. But what guarantee do I have for it will be working a whole year..?
you have to trust me .......m in groupbuy for more then 4 years....and i never lie to my customers....and one more thing .....i never do something wrong for 20USD.....SO BRO...IF YOU ARE INTRESTED ......YOU HAVE TO PAY ME 20 USD.....WE ALREADY HAVE 7 MEMBERS ...2 MORE TO GO....AFTER YOU JOIN THIS GROUP BUY WE NEED ONE MORE....SO I CAN BUY IT FOR US....SO YOU INTRESTED IN THIS MAIL ME AT [email protected] ....THIS IS OPEN FOR NEXT 7 HOURS....AFTER 7 HOUR I BUY IT ,,,THEN YOU LOSSE THIS DEAL.....THANX

I will need some more information about how you will do this.
Are you going to buy one account and we all use it together..?

One account will cost 240 dollars per year to buy.
If we are to be 9 persons paying 20 dollars each= 180 dollars...
You will not be able to buy it for that sum of money.

And the fact that you don't want to talk about it here in the open makes the whole thing smell a bit fishy to me.
REST AMOUNT I PAY....WE ALL USE ONE ACCOUNT......

I will need some more information about how you will do this.
Are you going to buy one account and we all use it together..?

One account will cost 240 dollars per year to buy.
If we are to be 9 persons paying 20 dollars each= 180 dollars...
You will not be able to buy it for that sum of money.

And the fact that you don't want to talk about it here in the open makes the whole thing smell a bit fishy to me.
BRO I DONT WANT TO TALK HERE BECAUSE.....EVERYONE KNOW THAT YOU JOIN MY GROUPBUY AND BUY PRODUCT FROM ME,,,,THEN ANYONE MESZ YOU AND MYSELF TOO FOR FREE ECOMHUNT ACCONT

This is giveaway section. I think you must post it to marketplace section :ROFLMAO:

ITS NOT FREE BRO....ITS A GROUP BUY .....IF YOU WANT IT JOIN US AND EMAIL ME ON [email protected]
there is a groupbuy section where you should have first posted this in the first place, giveaway section is just for something which you would like to give-away to anyone without expecting anything in return.

Also Thread Reported.

Reactions: AJAY KAUSHIK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock