• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Earn $20 everyday easily No BS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will never pay when you going to withdraw. Post payment proof. Never upgrade membership by investing in these telegram bots.

Hello EVERYONE!! Hope you all starting your New Years🎇🎇 Awesome.

I just wanted to share something that may be helpful, this leak is not mined and just wanted to do my part and pass on some good info and not be a leech :)

Well if anyone wants to earn $20 bucks real quick with really no effort and actually works no BS!!! just follow the steps.

1. Download telegram on mobile

2. Download Quick Touch - Automatic clicker

3. Go on your phone browser and go to this link and it will open up in telegram

4. Click on view ads and you will already start earning money, but make sure you fill out your email and crypto wallet for ETH for they payout in that form.

5. go now to automatic clicker place setting to delay put 30sec and let the app to do the ads in telegram in that group

6. for better results set the phone screen timeout to none for it never turns off, or download bluestacks for pc

Spend your money well

All earning are in ETH :);):love:
Do you have any proof?

Last edited by a moderator:
Total bullshit
Question how? Is total bullshit, if all you have to do is follow instructions. No did not say oh your gonna be a millionaire over night, or probably you your the one that needs every type of instruction to be written down to fully understand how this concept works.

If your that type of person I will be more then happy to help your premature brain.

Other then that you can hop off my post.

• Haha
Reactions: newbi3
They will never pay when you going to withdraw. Post payment proof. Never upgrade membership by investing in these telegram bots.
I see alot of people do not read very well, did you meet all the requirements set up your wallet, place your email address, reach the threshold oh wait there is one more alot of people seem to miss did you refer 10 friends???? If you did not so none of that why post. Oh wait never mind your part of 90% that wont succeed unless someone spoon feeds you. You need to so your research, if you know anything about crypto currency you know there is a site to check all transactions history. Duhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: newbi3
Question how? Is total bullshit, if all you have to do is follow instructions. No did not say oh your gonna be a millionaire over night, or probably you your the one that needs every type of instruction to be written down to fully understand how this concept works.

If your that type of person I will be more then happy to help your premature brain.

Other then that you can hop off my post.

I will hop of your post once you post your withdrawl proofs. Help me ease my premature brain please.

Oh and also mention that the link you posted is a referral link. Good luck withdrawing that $20 once you refer 10 peeps lol

PS: You posted this. So you need to let them readers know all the facts. You cant ask them to do their research. If you wasted this much of words to sell this scam sh**, you could have also mentioned the way to check past transactions too. Duhh...

Reactions: Mscv50 and smasson
I will hop of your post once you post your withdrawl proofs. Help me ease my premature brain please.

Oh and also mention that the link you posted is a referral link. Good luck withdrawing that $20 once you refer 10 peeps lol

PS: You posted this. So you need to let them readers know all the facts. You cant ask them to do their research. If you wasted this much of words to sell this scam sh**, you could have also mentioned the way to check past transactions too. Duhh...

You're absolutely right, publishing something without proof makes us waste time

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock