• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Maybe try the newest?

Thrive Optimize Plugin v1.3.2 (untouched)

TassieNZ :)

This is strange, I had an earlier version installed as you said and I just installed this new version and the same thing continues. The white screen when you want to use this plugin :(, you only see the wordpress dashboard in the left sector

I installed thrive lead quiz builder alone it installed but i can't add questions after creating a quiz
Do I need any other plugin to make it work?

Babak updated Download ALL Thrive Plugins with a new update entry:

All Thrive Plugins 2019-11-27

Download All Thrive Plugins 2019-11-27 Nulled Free
Thrive Quiz Builder v2.2.6.1
Thrive Clever Widgets v1.47
Thrive Headline Optimizer v1.2.0
Thrive Optimize Plugin v1.3.3.1
Thrive Comments Plugin v1.3.4
Thrive Leads v2.2.6.1
Thrive Apprentice Plugin v2.2.6.2
Thrive Ovation v2.2.3
Thrive Ultimatum v2.2.5.1
Thrive Visual Editor / Architect v2.4.5.1

https://babia.to/resources/download-all-thrive-plugins.2374/download

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the share!

I'm wondering if it's just me facing this problem. Basically, when I install the latest version of Thrive Architect and start building, I get some weird errors on the builder. Many of the building elements don't work. For example, if I drop in a background section, I am unable to see any attributes on the left side. I can't seem to undo or apply changes either.

Ended up reverting to a previous version of the software until we can confirm a more stable build.

Please kindly confirm if anyone else is facing these issues.
Thanks

tried thrive comments but i cant save any changes any update with these thanks

Is this nulled @Babak ?
no for nulling just go to your any thrive plugin folder
open \thrive-dashboard\classes\Product\LicenseManager.php
find this codes around line 137
PHP:
if ( empty( $this->license_data ) ) {
return false;
}
and change it to this code
PHP:
if ( empty( $this->license_data ) ) {
return true;
}
this method work good for all thrive plugins or themes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock