• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
I don't know much technical stuff. Do you mean I must "uninstall" the older version first?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Babak updated Download ALL Thrive Plugins with a new update entry:

All Thrive Plugins 2019-10-05

Downlaod All Thrive Plugins 2019-10-05 Nulled Free
For Nulling
Check Here
Thrive Quiz Builder v2.2.4.1
Thrive Clever Widgets v1.45
Thrive Headline Optimizer v1.1.29
Thrive Optimize Plugin v1.2.7
Thrive Comments Plugin v1.3.2
Thrive Leads v2.2.4.1
Thrive Apprentice Plugin v2.2.4.1
Thrive Ovation v2.2.1
Thrive Ultimatum v2.2.3.1
Thrive Visual Editor / Architect v2.4.2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25
There's a problem with the latest update of thrive architect uploaded on the 15th October. It's not allowing me to edit pages. Reverted to the previous version until there's a fix.

*Edit: I just retested and turns out the errors are caused by a conflict with certain Thrive Themes. I've been using this with the Squared theme. After disabling the square theme, the conflicts went away and plugin works fine.

Last edited:
There is a new version of Thrive Quiz. I am getting this message:
Current version of Thrive Quiz Builder is not compatible with the current version of Thrive Architect. Please update both plugins to the latest versions.
I got Thrive 2434 and Quiz 2242, there is a new Quiz 2244

Current version of Thrive Quiz Builder is not compatible with the current version of Thrive Architect. Please update both plugins to the latest versions.
okay i will update it very soon

Reactions: chakoso
Thrive Quiz Builder v2.2.4.4 (untouched)

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chakoso and Babak
A doubt, after installing thrive optimizer and want to enter the panel of the same appears a white screen. It does not work :(
Maybe try the newest?

Thrive Optimize Plugin v1.3.2 (untouched)

And another update!

Thrive Quiz Builder v2.2.5 (untouched)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoramirez
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock