• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Domain and Website valuation...?

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
Hello friends :)

Before about 10 days a bought domain/website on Flippa, my first one, and i was half scammed :)

Long story short. Ok, no problem with domain, 11 years old, but the website is a funny part. Lots of seller statements in the listing was a fake (Of course, site have never earned anything ) and he didn't deliver what he stated, beside website (additional files...) even if he has all positive reviews.

However, i didn't pay much and i was naive, so the joke is on me :)

Website was in not so good condition, i have optimized him. Now I'm working on On-page SEO, I'm planning to invest a little bit in Off-page SEO and in content too...

And my question is: where i can see, to check for domain/website value? On GoDaddy where the domain is, they say domain value is 1470$ - that's too much! I have checked on Estibot and value is 470$...?!

So, my idea is to make site look and work properly, to have let say potential and to sell him, to be fair to new owner. Of course, i don't expect fortune, just to take my money back and a little bit more...

What You think...!?

Boots and shoes.
Yes, I'm considering something like that, will see...

Taking a website over 99,9% risky :)
I was failed same like you and i was released domain finally.
Domain sellers like godaddy are fallacious.
I think you can sell that domain or whole website on forum like babiato

• Wow
Reactions: GARAYEV
Yes, it's tricky :)
I need to finish SEO i intended to then i would like to evaluate it,..

Any quality content on your website? How about traffic?
Recently I registered an expired domain with some backlinks. But nowadays it takes a while before old juice kicks in.

Boosting the stats on GA is a piece of cake - domain name, age, link profile for me those matter the most.

I run a couple of projects right now, and I think that in the long term only by building quality websites we can make some money. Too many competition on the flipping market

It has about 50 products, 14 posts, nothing special. Traffic zero, he faked proof for the traffic and earnings, there was no Analytics at all.
Agree...Domain is 11 years old with no links, anything, but it is short, look nice.
I'll fix it all, add some good content and will see what will happen...

Look at the DA and PA as well. Especially if you have to built all the seo from scratch..Good luck with that

Don't worry if the domain value is there in your buying cost you could sell it for some profit by doing the same thing you are saying, optimize the site, get some traffic, make some earning and sell it for more.

Don't worry if the domain value is there in your buying cost you could sell it for some profit by doing the same thing you are saying, optimize the site, get some traffic, make some earning and sell it for more.

I'll try it like that!

On the end, i decided to sell domain (and website if someone there would be interested).
I'll try on GoDaddy, Estibot, Afternic, Sedo, Flippa, etc...
I fixed what i fixed on the website and ill do something more to improve it but ill not invest any it and i have something other on my mind to do...

Anyway, thanks for Your responses :)

Reactions: haksxsx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock