• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace - Download Free Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled

Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace.jpg
Download Free Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled
The Complete Multivendor
e-Commerce Solution for WordPress

An online marketplace that manages itself. Dokan Multivendor's super intuitive design & interface makes everything easy even for beginners. It's so automated that you only need to review the orders!

Vendors manage everything
Vendors get full functionality from the frontend dashboard - coupons, discounts, reviews...

Read more about this resource...

Hi i had the lite version before. When I installed this ( deleted the lite version) It doesnt show on my dashboard and shortcoedes dont work.
Any tips please ?

thanks

Reactions: mamunag8
Hi i had the lite version before. When I installed this ( deleted the lite version) It doesnt show on my dashboard and shortcoedes dont work.
Any tips please ?

thanks
you must install lite dokan and Business dokan :D + WOOCOMMERCE
GO HERE: wp-admin/admin.php?page=dokan#/modules
ACTIVE any module YOu want :)

Attachments

• Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace.jpg
    Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 831
Hi, I am using this Dokan version but I need to find the latest version of the plugin nulled WP User Frontend Pro or WP User Frontend Bussines created by https://wedevs.com the Dokan creators. I want to do some tests with functions that do not include the WPUF free version and I want to evaluate if it is worth buying it in the future. Thank you

Reactions: herakhanus
Babak updated Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v2.9.0

Download Dokan Business v2.9.0 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v2.9.0 -> October 03,2018

- [new] Add Geolocation module ( Business & Enterprise Package )
- [new] Add Moip payment gateway module ( Professional, Business & Enterprise Package )
- [new] Allow vendor to add product tag from vendor dashboard
- [new] Allow admin to verify a vendor from the backend and add send email again functionalities
- [new] Send new order email to vendor staff
- [new] Make dokan admin backend...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: herakhanus
Babak updated Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v2.9.1

Download Dokan Business v2.9.1 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v2.9.1 -> October 15, 2018

- [tweak] Allow customers to purchase from non-connected sellers with stripe
- [fix] Allow vendor to create their own tags
- [fix] Subscription issue for vendor staff
- [fix] Booking date format
- [fix] Booking order issue when order is created by admin
- [fix] Store seo warning

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock