• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v2.9.14

Download Dokan Business v2.9.14 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v2.9.14 -> October 2, 2019

• [new] Add combine commission (Percentage + Fixed).
  • [fix] Add support for vendor biography in Elementor builder (Elementor).
  • [fix] Admin is only able to add 10 categories for a store in admin backend.
  • [fix] Vendor verification widget doesn't show up in the store page.
  • [fix] There was a typo in store banner height.
  • [fix] Stripe 3DS was only accepting US...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: dFMeieR
This is a bug in the original release. The Vendor Staff menu only appears if you log in as a vendor and not as an administrator of the page.

Here you can find my fix until the official patch:

proof.jpg

Can you please reupload the patch? It's no more in the server
@dFMeieR @Babak

Last edited:
Module tab is not loading. I've tried with the latest version of Dokan Lite (2.9.22) and also with a previous one (2.9.21) and still not working. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 17.26.55.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 17.26.55.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 13
Edit Product Under: (Dashboard --> Products --> Edit ) give a 404! Error
Any Idea Guys...Babak!

Thank's dFMeieR,
I tried both solutions with No Results, seems a Bug to me?
I'm using the latest versions from Dokan (with a lot of other plugins, additional modules and a 3rd party but dokan ready theme) and able to edit the products through the Dashboard.
Try to turn off all the active modules and plugins and turn them on one by one till you find the problematic one if the problem still exists with dokan plugins only try a different theme.

Reactions: Babak
Edit Product Under: (Dashboard --> Products --> Edit ) give a 404! Error
Any Idea Guys...Babak!
Yes,I have the same problem that seems a bug. Coz i just installed woocommerce plugins but still appeared 404 error, I guess maybe problem is storefront template.
(My environment is wordpress 5.2.4, & woocommerce 3.7.1 & storefront & original storefront demo & dokan business 2.9.14.)

Thank's dFMeieR for your concern and advice, i changed my theme and it seems like it working very well, although i was preferring to keep my First them.

govern Try to change your theme, and see if he is the cause.

Reactions: dFMeieR
Hello Admin,
When we download. Its show dokan pro not business. Is this pro version or business?
thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock