• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v2.9.16

Download Dokan Business v2.9.16 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v2.9.16 -> December 05, 2019

• [Feature] WooCommerce product addon integration with dokan (Product Addon)
  • [Enhencement] Extend vendor review system (admin should have permission to view and edit) (Store Review)
  • [fix] Single product multiple vendor is still showing multiple product on the category page (SPMV)
  • [fix] Stripe throws warning for the expired saved cards (Stripe Connect)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: vesper and dFMeieR
Dear @Babaik,
hop you are doing well
i just upload/install your dokan pro version on my site there is some issues which is not working yet.i want you to please help us to fix these issues.

1-Hide Customer Info
2-ID Verfication

1-DOKAN=>SETTING=>SELLING OPTIONS SECTION=>Hide Customer Info - after selecting this option it is still showing customer info to the Vendor.

Customre info still showing In Vendor Dashboard=>Orders=> Billing Address

2-Dashboard=>Verfication=>ID Verfication in this Vendor Dashboard section after vendor login vendor cant upload/Send multiple images of Passport/National ID/ Driving License For verfication

Waiting for you Positive Response & Upgrades
Best Regards

Dear @Babaik,
hop you are doing well
i just upload/install your dokan pro version on my site there is some issues which is not working yet.i want you to please help us to fix these issues.

1-Hide Customer Info
2-ID Verfication

1-DOKAN=>SETTING=>SELLING OPTIONS SECTION=>Hide Customer Info - after selecting this option it is still showing customer info to the Vendor.

Customre info still showing In Vendor Dashboard=>Orders=> Billing Address

2-Dashboard=>Verfication=>ID Verfication in this Vendor Dashboard section after vendor login vendor cant upload/Send multiple images of Passport/National ID/ Driving License For verfication

Waiting for you Positive Response & Upgrades
Best Regards
i never test it before and i never use woocommerce :D
but im sure @dFMeieR can help u

Reactions: dFMeieR
1-Hide Customer Info
2-ID Verfication
First of all sorry to say but I don't use or tested any of the above mentioned options so never met with these bugs. :(

Anyway the second one:
Single document ID verification -I think- is not a bug but a feature because there is a radio button not a check box which means your vendors can only select one option which means they can only upload one legal document. I would recommend to ask additional documents by E-mail if you are not certain about him or her uploaded legal doc.

About the 1 - Hide Customer Info:
Are you sure you are loged in as a vendor NOT as an Admin when check this page?

Reactions: hiitsjb1
First of all sorry to say but I don't use or tested any of the above mentioned options so never met with these bugs. :(

Anyway the second one:
Single document ID verification -I think- is not a bug but a feature because there is a radio button not a check box which means your vendors can only select one option which means they can only upload one legal document. I would recommend to ask additional documents by E-mail if you are not certain about him or her uploaded legal doc.

About the 1 - Hide Customer Info:
Are you sure you are loged in as a vendor NOT as an Admin when check this page?

1-Hide Customer Info:
Yes im sure i have created 2 logins one for Vendors and one for Customer

2-Vendor Verfication ID :
its fine we can go with your Suggestion . Can ask Vendors to send additional Documents

if you want to test the Dokan pro on my Site i can provide you details so you can test yourself as well

Best regards

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock