• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi theme + Premium Plugins installation - Lifetime License

Status
Not open for further replies.

p3ngu1n

Trusted Uploader
Jun 1, 2019

The Most Popular WordPress Theme In The World And The Ultimate WordPress Page Builder

• Drag & Drop Building - Add, delete and move elements around on the front end of your website. No coding and no confusing back end options.
  • True Visual Editing - Design your page in real time and see the results instantly. Create and customize your pages using intuitive visual controls.
  • Custom CSS Control - Developers can easily combine Divi's visual design controls with their own custom CSS. Divi's interface is simple yet not limiting.
  • Responsive Editing - Building beautiful responsive websites is easy. Divi is responsive by nature and also gives you full control over how your website looks on mobile devices.
  • Design Options Galore - Enjoy dozens of unique page elements and thousands of design options. Divi gives you full design control over your website.
  • Inline Text Editing - Just click and start typing! Editing your page has never been this easy. Draft pages on the front end and see the results instantly as you type.
  • Save & Manage Your Designs - Save and manage unlimited custom designs. Easily re-use them to jump-start new pages. Create advanced design systems and streamline your work flow.
  • Global Elements & Styles - Manage your entire website's design using global elements and website-wide design settings. Divi isn't just a page builder, it's a website design system.
  • Undo, Redo, & Revisions - Divi works like a modern software application. Easily undo, redo and travel through your entire editing history. If you make a mistake, Divi has your back.
You will get a 100% legit installation of Divi Theme + Premium Plugins with Automatic Updates Enabled for LIFETIME for $5.

Pay by Paypal or via Fiverr
Please send me a message for payment details.

*I will need temporary access for your website to install the theme and plugins. I will add my license key and activate automatic updates.

Thank You

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zstijani and zen123
Where's the price?
I guess its $5 is it, since you post in Deal for 5 dollar Thread.

You know its rude to hijack someone's post right? @p3ngu1n trying to make a living here..

some people are just born that way :D

beside that, that danz is also selling this for $5 :D that guy is just spamming with lies. I think admins @Babak will take actions.(he already did)

Last edited:
some people are just born that way :D

beside that, that danz is also selling this for $5 :D that guy is just spamming with lies. I think admins @Babak will take actions.(he already did)

Nope, on his Shoppy account, he sold this for $3.
Not hijacking though, just stating facts here.

• Haha
Reactions: thanhpva
yeah I saw that. :D
two different prices for the same product ;)
not the same product, the difference is the number of sites :D

I state there it is for personal - unlimited sites, some people bought it and start reselling, and even one spam it here for free,
Babak took care of that,

I activate many sites with my license, resetting the API will result of tons of call back, but might do it and let those who reselling licenses that not theirs face call back too :D but at end of the day, this disturbance will be carried by the buyers hence too hesitant.

not the same product, the difference is the number of sites :D

I state there it is for personal - unlimited sites, some people bought it and start reselling, and even one spam it here for free,
Babak took care of that,

I activate many sites with my license, resetting the API will result of tons of call back, but might do it and let those who reselling licenses that not theirs face call back too :D but at end of the day, this disturbance will be carried by the buyers hence too hesitant.
Right @Danz sir.. call back is major points of divi

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock