• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Switch Pro

Divi Switch Pro v4.0.19

No permission to download
TassieNZ,

I tried it and the key expired(Your license key expired on 01/08/2020. (52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571)).
Damn! Try this one and let me know. Otherwise will try and get new one!
B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930

Your license key expired on 01/08/2020. (52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571)
B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930 - wrong key
Any update on the Key?

Insert in functions.php

update_option( 'ds_divi_switch_license_status', 'valid' );

Your license key expired on January 8, 2020. (52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571)

how:
Use Key: 52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571

This is the same as all the other Divi plugins by this company.

In the file updater/updater.php comment out line 34 which is:

add_action( ‘admin_init’, ‘DS_PBE_updater’, 0 );

Then a few lines below that in the function DS_PBE_has_license_key add this to the start of the function code:

return true;

No need to enter a license key, it will be fully functional.

This method can be used with ALL their plugins. The name of the function changes depending on which plugin it is but is always something like DS_PBE_has_license_key or DS_SWITCH_has_license_key etc.

allready activated version :
key: press any key

Last edited:
how:
Use Key: 52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571

In the file updater/updater.php comment out line 34 which is:

add_action( ‘admin_init’, ‘DS_PBE_updater’, 0 );

Then a few lines below that in the function DS_PBE_has_license_key add this to the start of the function code:

return true;

This method can be used with ALL their plugins. The name of the function changes depending on which plugin it is but is always something like DS_PBE_has_license_key or DS_SWITCH_has_license_key etc.

allready activated version :
key: press any key

Thanks for the tutorial zorerkek, I just nulled Divi icons pro with this method.
Many thanks. (y)(y)(y)

In the file updater/updater.php

(all Aspen plugins)

1. In updater.php,

Replace:

}

function ds_divi_switch_has_license_key() {
return (get_option('ds_divi_switch_license_status') === 'valid');
}

With:

}

function ds_divi_switch_has_license_key() {
update_option('ds_divi_switch_license_status','valid');
return true;
}

---------------------------
(only on divi-switch)

2. Insert in functions.php at the end

update_option( 'ds_divi_switch_license_status', 'valid' );

Use Key: 52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571 (need to deactivate 1st and then activate again with key)

Reactions: Solace and Medw1311
This plugin have a strange issue (my social icons from secundary menu turn in squares and when i dezactivate this plugin its turn back to normal) i tried some tutorials but its nothing relevant on google.

Can someone help?
Thanks!

diabolic.seraphim updated Divi Switch Pro with a new update entry:

Divi Switch Pro v3.1.0 Nulled

Download Divi Switch Pro v3.1.0 Nulled Free
Version 3.1.0 March 18th, 2020 - Thanks To @medw1311

• Fixed “Comment Toggle” switch and added compatibility with Divi comment module
  • Fixed “Collapse submenu” switch and added compatibility with Divi menu module
  • Fixed “App Style Menu” switch and added compatibility with Divi menu module
  • Added compatibility with the Divi Theme Builder to “Remove bullet points from footer” switch
  • Fixed “Burger Menu Text”...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: eacpc2015
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock