• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

Thank you so much Zen123,
I Paid and you made as per promise, good support as well as quick response

Reactions: zen123
All in one Plan (Mega)

STARTERPROPRIME
$3.35 onetime $7.79 onetime $25.25 onetime
Divi theme + Extra themeDivi theme + Extra themeDivi theme + Extra theme
Divi builder Plugin + BloomDivi builder Plugin + BloomDivi builder Plugin + Bloom
Monareach PluginMonareach PluginMonareach Plugin
Installation of Divi at your Domain with (Key+username)Installation of Divi at your Domain with (Key+username)Available
*Not to sell any API or username ( Only on Installation) at this plan*Not to sell any API or username ( Only on Installation) at this planSell API + Username (your own) Lifetime Licence
Our services is only and only site by siteOur services is only and only site by siteIt's your key . you can use anywhere. but not for sale
No BonusBonus ReceivedMassive Bonus
1077 Layout access by you1077 Layout access by you1077 Layout access by you
137 theme access by you137 theme access by you137 theme access by you
(only on WP Dashboard)(only on WP Dashboard)By your choice
6 month support1 year SupportLifetime Support
Lifetime LicenceLifetime LicenceLifetime Licence
No need renewal of licence year by yearNo need renewal of licence year by yearNo need renewal of licence year by year
3rd Party Divi layout worth of ($267) Save3rd Party Divi layout worth of ($567) Save + More
Telegram Group (Private)Telegram Group (Private)
Tutorial and Full SupportDIVI BLUEPRINT COURSE WORTH ($267)- VIDEO
Tutorial and Support
Keyword Researcher
GP Plugin + Key
*All add-on of Divi
On the Spot Support
Other Help and free Stuff
Oxygen Builder With Add-on
Yoast SEO Premium Automatic Update
3 WSO Products
Desktop Server Premium

Wp News Auto posting plugin. Added

Last edited:
If you choose one of the three plans, and pay, is it then send in a big .zip file or how to get access to the specific bundle ?

We Send to you mega link for All files also WEBSITE URL (Massive Bonus) for download all files with key with all of bonus if prime plan was taken by you.. for other plans you will get according to promise ..

Reactions: TomCatzy
We Send to you mega link for All files also WEBSITE URL (Massive Bonus) for download all files with key with all of bonus if prime plan was taken by you.. for other plans you will get according to promise ..
Ok ok thanks for the quick reply! I'll consider sending you a pm regarding a buy of the prime plan. It also contents the Oxygen Builder with Add-on i see :)

Ok ok thanks for the quick reply! I'll consider sending you a pm regarding a buy of the prime plan. It also contents the Oxygen Builder with Add-on i see :)
Yess. Prime plan coming with massive bonus.. beyond your think..

Like OTO1, OTO2, OTO3, OTO4 .....ETC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock