• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform 1.5.2

No permission to download
I did Install install the application but then I find out when I play the music, the sound are not coming out. I have check my speaker and everything is working well. Pls what am I gonna do

USED THAT THAN
I use PlayTube 3.0.1 and Bemusic at the same time When I upload a video to Playtube, I sync the Bemuscic database from Playtube at the same time using a simple PHP code.
So I have both in parallel at the same time
brother and is it possible to do this in Deepsound?

USED THAT THAN
I use PlayTube 3.0.1 and Bemusic at the same time When I upload a video to Playtube, I sync the Bemuscic database from Playtube at the same time using a simple PHP code.
So I have both in parallel at the same time
Brother, do you have a tutorial on how to integrate Playtube video synchronization into BeMusic?

I would like to know if anyone here in the community can fix a problem in deepsound that the developers haven't fixed in over 7 months. Could anyone who knows how to fix it tell us the price so we can pay to have this fix?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock