• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Creating Shopify Store

haksxsx

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2018
Internet
Hey guys,

To make my portfolio bigger, I am offering 1 member per month a free Shopify store. (Until thread closed)

Contact me and just talk about what you want to have, niche or just one product store.

If you already have a store don't apply for it.

Only applicable to newbie

Setting the requirement:

1. Must be 1 to 6 month old member here at Babiato
  2. Already Have at least 15 quality post here
  3. who don't have a Shopify account
  4. post in this thread why should I select you

I'll do this in my free time so don't rush for it,
it could take 15-25 days to complete or an hour, all depends on my time schedule.
I will select one after interviewing.

Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
Hello there. I will be glad if I win this. I'm a WP website designer trying to make something of myself. I know about dropshipping and I've tried to own a store once, but money is what kept me back. Paying the monthly fees for Shopify is really expensive from my country. I hope I'm worthy. Thank you.

Hi Bro thanks for sharing...
Can i ask one account, i don't have any account in Shopify shop,
I am happy if you give me one account.... Thanks bro

Hello there. I will be glad if I win this. I'm a WP website designer trying to make something of myself. I know about dropshipping and I've tried to own a store once, but money is what kept me back. Paying the monthly fees for Shopify is really expensive from my country. I hope I'm worthy. Thank you.

Well eventually you'll have to pay for Shopify plan, everybody has to, my giveaway minimizes the cost by providing the store so they don't have to buy the plan and then start building.
If you are a WP designer, you can also make the store on WP, you have all the resources here.

Hi Bro thanks for sharing...
Can i ask one account, i don't have any account in Shopify shop,
I am happy if you give me one account.... Thanks bro
it's a store not an account
One account please

Thanks in advance
what are you asking for an account here, look at some other thread mate, I guess you stumbled upon a wrong thread
or
Read the requirements first

post in this thread why should I select you

Reactions: GARAYEV
Well eventually you'll have to pay for Shopify plan, everybody has to, my giveaway minimizes the cost by providing the store so they don't have to buy the plan and then start building.
If you are a WP designer, you can also make the store on WP, you have all the resources here.

it's a store not an account

what are you asking for an account here, look at some other thread mate, I guess you stumbled upon a wrong thread
or
Read the requirements first

I mean create one store for me

I mean create one store for me
Still you are not reading the requirements fully.
Read again and tell me why should i create a free store for you, it takes few minutes to type and few minutes to read the thread.

Reactions: GARAYEV
Still you are not reading the requirements fully.
Read again and tell me why should i create a free store for you, it takes few minutes to type and few minutes to read the thread.

Sorry for that I didn't read full thread and I dont have high pointy on this so select other guy who actually need it. Sorry I was wrong here.

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock