• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Crawling Articles From Another Site and Post It To My Website

vasiliaskid

Jan 10, 2019
How to do crawling some articles with predetermined keywords and post it on my website? But all articles tuck in the origin of the source in the footer.

Reactions: Faizan Ahmad
Hey, I'll maybe hijack the topic but if my question is not right for here please let me know. I'll delete it and create a new topic. Anyone knows how can I crawl content from Reddit and post it on a Wordpress website?

Hey, I'll maybe hijack the topic but if my question is not right for here please let me know. I'll delete it and create a new topic. Anyone knows how can I crawl content from Reddit and post it on a Wordpress website?

use above plugin, they support to crawl from Reddit too.

Auto post from Reddit to WordPress
Import Reddits from any Reddit URL so it can
import by search, specific user reddits or subreddit
it can import the comments and embed videos and GIFs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock