• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

-- On Hold -- Waiting to see what I will do with cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya @ShelShock

Questions.
1 - transfers? as in, transfer of a WHM/WHMCs setup??And whats the difference between WHMCS and this WHMAMP , as im not familiar with that one
2 - add my own servers?
3 - Legally, how solid are these cpanel licences?

pls do let me knopw on this.
Will take alpha in about 35 mins .
I'm 5 stripes EST also~

Hiya @ShelShock

Questions.
1 - transfers? as in, transfer of a WHM/WHMCs setup??And whats the difference between WHMCS and this WHMAMP , as im not familiar with that one
2 - add my own servers?
3 - Legally, how solid are these cpanel licences?

pls do let me knopw on this.
Will take alpha in about 35 mins .
I'm 5 stripes EST also~
WHMAMP is an addon to WHM, it is not a billing program like WHMCS. WHMAMP allows you to upgrade accounts to Master and Re-sellers. As for the Transfers, you will need to do that yourself. You can make a backup of cPanel easily. Now for the Cpanel Licence it is paid for and update when needed, nothing to worry about on that.

For one Day Only! Master Reseller $25/year
Master Reseller Hosting
Unmetered Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Free SSL
Softaculous 1-Click App Installer
cPanel / WHM / WHMAMP Control Panel
$25.00/ Year (USA Servers)
24 CPU’s / 32GB RAM
(Order) Use promo code: WT37Y8RXH6

Expires 5/21/2019

Last edited:
All Sold Out!
Server has reached half capacity so we are closing sells on this server. We do not like to over sell our servers. We will be back with more.

Updated prices for a 2 days only sale! Everything thing is $2 off. Get now before they are gone!

I am extending this sale 3 more days. We are updating our Server to SSD! so performance will be much better. Get it while this price is so cheap!

hello brother, I want to take a subscription, explain me the difference between M3 and A3 and two which is the best? Also, give me a coupon for the best offer. Thank you in advance.

hello brother, I want to take a subscription, explain me the difference between M3 and A3 and two which is the best? Also, give me a coupon for the best offer. Thank you in advance.
M3 is Master Reseller, A3 is Alpha Reseller

We just upgraded to SSD HDD. Get this deal before it is gone. Do not know how much more we can take with the new cpanel licensing. But for now I am still offering these great deals!

UPDATE!!!!
Try for $0.01 First month! After that it goes to what ever the price on this listing says.

Use Promo Code: M8D1OB7V4P

Offer Expires 5-31-2019

Hi, can you put some big files (1GB / 10GB) on the server so we all can try the speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock