• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

cPanel Account Tiers - This Screws us!

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
cPanel over night changed their prices! Now instead of one rice per server, its $0.20 per account. This is going to screw the hosting industry! Good Luck everybody!

cPanel over night changed their prices! Now instead of one rice per server, its $0.20 per account. This is going to screw the hosting industry! Good Luck everybody!
That's really bad. They could have warned before doing this. Let's see what happens now..!!

cPanel have now changed their pricing structure from a per server model to a per account model. So instead of paying $x per cPanel licence for each server it is now a different price depending on how many accounts you have on the server. You can see on their site the different tiers now – https://www.cpanel.net/pricing/ – 5 accounts, 30 accounts, 100 accounts + $0.20 per account over 100.

I just purchased a new hosting, before the price get high lol

Companies will all change their pricing, and small companies like me will most likely fade away because there is no way I can afford that. I Have 175 accounts, and in those accounts they have 125-142 accounts, and from those they have 35-54 accounts. so just estimating it my cost would go up 238.2%. I will lose money. This really Scews the little guy. Hate it for big guys like Goaddy, and hostgator.

• Sad
Reactions: OzatuZana
yea, this is terrible fro all cpanel type system.s
I've been looking for a different admin setup myself; cpanel +whmcs +plesk = all owned by same company, so expect the Same type of costings - WHMCS, cost per client? - to start being applied to all items they sell.

Basically, EIG and GoDaqqy, forcing out as many small hosts as possible.
Cloud 'managed' wordpress/drupal/joomla! etc. can still be done (swolecat.host coming soonest!)

But. Switching from cpanel to something different seems to be Very highly problematic at the moment.
you can also see their satisfaction rating on Twitter etc. has dropped like a stone since they released this extortion demand of their current customers; altho i think they did suspend their pages already.

cPanel have now changed their pricing structure from a per server model to a per account model. So instead of paying $x per cPanel licence for each server it is now a different price depending on how many accounts you have on the server. You can see on their site the different tiers now – https://www.cpanel.net/pricing/ – 5 accounts, 30 accounts, 100 accounts + $0.20 per account over 100.

I just purchased a new hosting, before the price get high lol

So, cut and paste response. We're dealing with robots now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock