• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Could someone help me with mild problem with CartFlows Plugin

MyTester

Jul 18, 2019
1st - I noticed that in the option where it shows details / price the order is messed up or this is all the right bundled up.

It was right to be the option to check box 100% left to stay in the correct line.

But I don't know how to fix this.

2st - I noticed that Plugin is also having an error in the option to click the X to delete it.

Circle appears and more x and click and does not work.

Here image of the problem cited:

I'm using the latest version available:

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v1.3.7 Nulled

Here plugin link:

Can someone please give me strength?

Go to the site with Chrome and use developer tools to see the source. What's in red might give you a clue where the error is coming from

Reactions: MyTester
Go to the site with Chrome and use developer tools to see the source. What's in red might give you a clue where the error is coming from

I'm going to do this friend ... And see if I can understand and find an error.

I have no idea about anything technical. You'll probably get better advice soon. Here's what I would do:
  • Disable and invalidate every caching plugin and plugin that combines, minifies scripts etc.
  • Also temporarily disable firewalls and security plugins (just in case)
  • Also disable any adblockers + similar you have
  • Check server error log
  • Check in Chrome "source"
  • Re-download the plugin from another site. I attached it for you from a site I ALSO trust.
Maybe start with the last. If all of that doesn't help, turn on Wordpress debugging.

I went back to Apache because I constantly had problems with Nginx. But as I said... I have no idea about technical stuff

Attachments

• cartflows-pro.zip
    307.2 KB · Views: 1
I have no idea about anything technical. You'll probably get better advice soon. Here's what I would do:
  • Disable and invalidate every caching plugin and plugin that combines, minifies scripts etc.
  • Also temporarily disable firewalls and security plugins (just in case)
  • Also disable any adblockers + similar you have
  • Check server error log
  • Check in Chrome "source"
  • Re-download the plugin from another site. I attached it for you from a site I ALSO trust.
Maybe start with the last. If all of that doesn't help, turn on Wordpress debugging.

I went back to Apache because I constantly had problems with Nginx. But as I said... I have no idea about technical stuff

Thank you brother for technical things I also don't understand I will see what you said and try.

Reactions: pitza
v1.3.8 + templates
key: B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930

First install cartflows-install-first.zip
after pro version.

Attachments

• cartflows-pro-templates1.3.8.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MyTester
v1.3.8 + templates
key: B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930

First install cartflows-install-first.zip
after pro version.

Thank you my brother...

You and @TassieNZ are amazing always supporting and trying to help ...

Immense gratitude you are wild ...

But I installed update here and error still continues ...

See prints below the error happens only at checkout with cartFlows in my normal cart with Flatsome theme the boxes are presented correctly and without errors.

Here image of shopping cart everything Ok

And here Image Checkout with Errors:

Error occurs only at checkout with cartflows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock