• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Convert Pro - The Best Lead Generation Tool for WordPress

Convert Pro - The Best Lead Generation Tool for WordPress v1.7.7

No permission to download
Babak updated Convert Pro - The Best Lead Generation Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

Convert Pro v1.3.6

Download Convert Pro v1.3.6 - The Best Lead Generation Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 1.3.6 May 15, 2019 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Fix: Security update with cross-site scripting vulnerability issue.

Version 1.3.5 April 25, 2019

• New: Text Alignment for Countdown Timer.
  • Improvement: AB Test if cookie is ON for CTA.
  • Fix: CTA translation issue with WPML after WPML update.
  • Fix: WooCommerce deprecated function notice.
  • Fix: Plugin name...

Read the rest of this update entry...

O.K. Lets try this again! Can someone please test and confirm working now?

Convert Pro 1.3.6 – #1 Email Opt-In & Lead Generation Plugin + Addon 1.2.0 NULLED

You need to install and activate both convertpro and convertpro-addon-1.2.0_nulled

@Babak
As far as I can see, this is now fully functional so you can update the resource.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
It actually is activated but when I click to create a module (pop up) for instance, it just keeps spinning and nothing shows. I mean it doesn't load.
Thanks for explanation. I'll recheck it later today.

Babak updated Convert Pro - The Best Lead Generation Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

Convert Pro v1.3.7

Download Convert Pro v1.3.7 - The Best Lead Generation Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.3.7 June 27, 2019 - Thanks To @Physkx

• Fix: Multistep Slide-In CTA Form Fields not clickable when Toggle is on.
  • Fix: Full Screen and Welcome Mat CTA - "Field Respective To" option not working.
  • Fix: Schema and Structured data for WP Plugin JS conflict.
  • Fix: Civic Cookie Control 8 Plugin JS Conflict.
  • Fix: Woo Birthday discount vouchers plugin JS Conflict...

Reactions: twjadr
@Physkx

Any chance of 1.3.8 please? Need it for a project and no time to look for it or null.

Thanks,

@Physkx

Any chance of 1.3.8 please? Need it for a project and no time to look for it or null.

Thanks,

Nah don't have access to 1.3.8 yet, all that's changed in that version is mautic integration, or is that why you want it? I have the addon version 1.2.2

That's fine. I have the addon. Just wanted a "clean site" to present to client. :)

Convert Pro v1.3.8 Nulled

Download Convert Pro v1.3.8 - The Best Lead Generation Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 1.3.8 August 01, 2019 - Thanks To @Physkx

Convert Pro v1.3.9 Nulled - Only blank templates work you cannot import examples

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winwincommunication
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock