• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CONTEST (now CLOSED): Giveaway 2 x 12 months premium website hosting accounts.

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
As I have recently become a Moderator here, I thought I may as well run this CONTEST for 2 x 12 months website hosting accounts. I am a web designer and generally just host my clients at present. The hosting is high quality/speed, but before posting, please read ALL the post! I've been in business over 20 years.
  1. You need to have a domain name that you can point to my nameservers. Account will NOT be setup/activated until you do.
  2. You need to understand how to use cPanel. I do not include a support system, although any server issues will be answered and fixed ASAP. This is very rare though, pretty much zero! I'll happily help with any initial setup issues and questions you have.
  3. The package will include 4GB's of disk space and 15GB's of traffic per month. Can be negotiated if necessary.
  4. This is for legitimate sites only. No po** and you can't host personal files. This is PURELY for your legitimate website needs.
After all that... This contest will run for 7 days. All you need to do is post here explaining why you need hosting, what you want it for and anything else you think may help you WIN!!! The better your post, the more chance of winning!

The 2 (TWO) best answers will win 12 months free hosting.

I have previously given one account to @iamjiban and he commented here:

I will choose the best 2 (TWO) answers at the end of the contest. :)

Good Luck! :)

TassieNZ

CONTEST closes 3.00PM, Monday 17th June, 2019. NEW ZEALAND time! UTC/GMT +12 hours

Last edited:
I'll make it simple, I live in Argentina, I'm looking for good hosting that suits what I need and I do not find any, I'm sure that what you sell / give is a high quality service.
In addition to using all the paid plugins that are in this beautiful Babiato Forum 💕
I am in love with this community.

Reactions: TassieNZ
I am from Cambodia, its really hard for me to pay a hosting in here, we don't have legitimate bank that can linked to paypal and I dont have paypal to pay hosting. So far just using free hosting and some of them exchange between skills and domain and hosting.

This hosting I will use for SEO, online web streaming using OVOO from babiato, and update it, I might running a xenforo forum for the small community, open new service, payment with bitcoin, It might help my financial day to day basis. For furthermore I might use for helping my neighborhood to open online shopping website for free (as long I got it free from Tassie of course haha).

• Love
I am from Cambodia, its really hard for me to pay a hosting in here, we don't have legitimate bank that can linked to paypal and I dont have paypal to pay hosting. So far just using free hosting and some of them exchange between skills and domain and hosting.

This hosting I will use for SEO, online web streaming using OVOO from babiato, and update it, I might running a xenforo forum for the small community, open new service, payment with bitcoin, It might help my financial day to day basis. For furthermore I might use for helping my neighborhood to open online shopping website for free (as long I got it free from Tassie of course haha).
Nice post. :)

I hadn't realised how hard it is for some countries to get hosting.

Glad I posted this CONTEST.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: gembels
O.K. I'll choose. Didn't want random, but best answers! :)

Reactions: Babak
I want because I'm living in Turkey,
Middle East Hell, everything so very expensive
maybe this summer travel to turkey with tour [ very cheap :D ]
very beautiful country :love:

maybe this summer travel to turkey with tour [ very cheap :D ]
very beautiful country :love:
I would love to see Turkey sometime myself. One of the few places I haven't been and would love to. The food is amazing! I had a lot of Turkish and Turkish/Armenian friends in Australia before I move to New Zealand. :)

Last edited:
well I wouldn't usually ask to be included as I see some may be on need.

But If I were to win, I would need them to run soft free web application to help people around and to test and develop some PHP scripts, since it is shared hosting I wouldn't put heavy apps :)

hy, im Fadhly come from indonesia.

First, I need this hosting.

Since i found this forum, make me unbelieve it, how can there’s a good forum this with much kindness people here, to share knowledge, tool, plugin, anything they have.

Its make me feel like burn.

I need this all, i want to make awesome website, being can help people too from support by all i get from babiato.

Second, u are awesome broo. Thankyou so much for make this contest. :love:(y):)

I don't really need it as i already have a hosting and scaling to be a small hosting business, but this is a good giveaway and i think i will also offer some free hosting some other time.

For others,
As of now i still have 1 spot for testing , available for offshore server if anyone interested in that , but that's limited to 1 month only for the testing purpose and need to report.

The CONTEST is now closed. Thank you to all who answered this post. :)

The two winners will be announced tomorrow and all details will be sent by PM.

Congratulations!

The two winners are @gembels and @Fadhly Raa

I will PM you initial instructions in around an hour. Once the nameservers are pointing to my hosting I will set up your cPanel etc..

• Love
@gembels has created a great site. Hopefully he/she will share with you when all completed. :)

@Fadhly Raa has not responded as yet! I notice they only joined and posted on Sunday. However, they did win. If not claimed within 7 days I will reallocate to the third placegetter.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock