• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

COLOR ACADEMY – Understanding how Color affects Design [20 books]

Status
Not open for further replies.

caracaltaca

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2019
Elsewhere
www.fbi.gov
Color is more than just a visual phenomenon;
it is a uniquely emotional language
and a symbolic tool for all designers.
It is not simply a decorative afterthought
and should be leveraged to its fullest extent...

So, here is my "valuable" collection. First time shared, only on Babiato!

01. Color and its Uses in Art
02. Color Course in Mastering the Art of Mixing Colors
03. Color Design Workbook
04. Design Elements: Color Fundamentals
05. Color Harmony 1
06. Color Harmony 2
07. Color Index XL
08. Color Index
09. Color Management
10. Color Trends 2010
11. Color Voodoo 1: Colors that Sell
12. Color Voodoo 2: A Guide to Color Symbolism
13. Color Voodoo 3: 50 Symbolic Color Schemes
14. Digital Colour
15. Mid-Century Color Catalog
16. Pantone: The 20th Century in Colour
17. Rotovision: Digital Color & Type
18. The Designers Dictionary of Color
19. The Designers Guide to Color Combinations
20. Ultimate 3-in-1 Color Tool

Why do two colors,
put one next to the other, sing?
Can one really explain this?

Pablo Picasso

Thanks would be more than enough...

Last edited:
Woh, I did know there are derivatives of color theory are exist. Thank you for this awesome share!
Color and lighting are really physics! But even a quick look worths the effort and time.
The Color Harmony 1, 2 and Color Index are ready for daily usage. I know that today there are many online options and apps, but these books will really help you understand the principals; the laws behind all these. The "game" starts quickly after the acquisition of this knowledge and suddenly you're into a magic world full of hidden beauties...

• Love
Reactions: KaidZero
Color and lighting are really physics! But even a quick look worths the effort and time.
The Color Harmony 1, 2 and Color Index are ready for daily usage. I know that today there are many online options and apps, but these books will really help you understand the principals; the laws behind all these. The "game" starts quickly after the acquisition of this knowledge and suddenly you're into a magic world full of hidden beauties...

Thank you this amazing explanation. I will refer these books daily for sure, I'm a beginner to the graphic design. So these books are worth millions for me. Thanks again! :)

The Link is currently broken. Would anyone mind posting a new link with the files?

Awesome share bro. But link is currently injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock