• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$50 worth of EOS and $50 of XLM Still Available Through Coinbase Earn Program

Pyro97deuce

Nov 22, 2018
Coinbase has this "Coinbase Earn" program, a month or two ago it was $50 worth of XLM but today i discovered theyve updated it and now you can get $50 worth of EOS

first $10 you earn for watching some short videos ~2mins and answering a simple quiz for each, i never watch the entire video i just read the descript and am always able to answer correctly. You'll earn an additional $40 for having people follow your link similar to how I am doing now.

Four people will be able to get in and earn over $50 really because there is more than just the EOS Earn/Learn program that you can do, but it is the highest paying one right now. I will have 4 more available later. for now please follow my link here:

I will post the other 4 spots ASAP. (It's not first come first serve only 4 people, just the first four who follow it will earn an extra $10 i believe)

Edit: Requirements are that you are a US Citizen with a valid drivers license or state ID
Edit Edit: Sorry for so many edits, I actually have 3 slots left to get in and earn the $50 XLM here: https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/65gsv9hn and then same as above the $50 EOS here: https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/h0qjysb1

Thanks guys

Last edited:
have some more available now, if you qualify (which you will as long as you have a valid ID) you will be able to make over $200 total when all of the quiz / link sharing is said and done.

Give your friends the gift of EOS
Invite up to 4 friends to earn EOS too! They can be new or existing Coinbase users. You’ll earn $10 in EOS for each eligible friend who completes a lesson.

Your invite link
Invited friends must complete at least one lesson. Only certain users can accept your invitation.

Give your friends the gift of Stellar Lumens
Invite up to 4 friends to earn XLM too! They can be new or existing Coinbase users. You’ll earn $10 in XLM for each eligible friend who completes a lesson.

Your invite link
Invited friends must complete at least one lesson. Only certain users can accept your invitation. View Terms and Conditions.

XLM and EOS cryptocurrencies still have funds available through the Coinbase earn program.

1. You can earn $10 right away by watching short 2 minute videos about each different crypto and answering simple quiz questions,
  2. takes about 5 minutes, only catch? you have to verify your identity. not a super big hassle but if you don't have a state ID or aren't from the US you aren't eligible, otherwise, free moneys.
  3. The other $40 from each crypto is earned by having friends follow your links and watch those videos / participate in the learning program by taking those short quizes.

Help a brother out and get yourself $100 in free crypto that you can cash out to paypal or your bank immediately after earning it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock