• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CMS pro - Content Management System

CMS pro - Content Management System v6.20

No permission to download
My nulled version works and has been tested. The part of the code you have shown does not need to be changed. Please read carefully how to install the script

How does my nulled work for me? Obviously, you have no installation knowledge. My nulled is safe and has no viruses, back doors and this is a reliable place to download

I posted a picture above so it works for me ;)

Reactions: RoyalC
How does my nulled work for me? Obviously, you have no installation knowledge. My nulled is safe and has no viruses, back doors and this is a reliable place to download

I posted a picture above so it works for me ;)
let's others says if it work before saying i have no knowledge, making an error is not a crime !

Hello guys, I'm trying to install this, it tells me to click on the install button but there is no button
Sin título.png
hey bro, the screenshot doesn't give much for debugging, but it looks like there was an unsuccessful installation or it could be a problem on the server as the version isn't even being shown, if you send me the installation URL I can check if I can see it any problem via browser

Reactions: grimvik90
hey bro, the screenshot doesn't give much for debugging, but it looks like there was an unsuccessful installation or it could be a problem on the server as the version isn't even being shown, if you send me the installation URL I can check if I can see it any problem via browser
Thanks bro for responding, I discovered that the error is because the plugins I have are not compatible with version 6.20, and unfortunately the ones here in the forum do not meet the requirements to download them

Reactions: MUR
Thanks bro for responding, I discovered that the error is because the plugins I have are not compatible with version 6.20, and unfortunately the ones here in the forum do not meet the requirements to download them
Welcome bro

CMS pro - Content Management System v6.20 NULLED by Marcus8 (BABIA.TO)​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

VirusTotal

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

My nulled version works and has been tested.
Can you please re-upload.

Hello guys, I don't understand why this code breaks easily, I'm just configuring

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock