• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Lifetime Discount - $30 a year - Cloud Web Hosting - Growth Plan - Hivium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot @prasad0889. I see that the new 5GB plan is incredible! I am loving it and my visitors too!
For Members: If you have a WordPress website with a lot of visitors and need more RAM, go ahead and buy the 5GB RAM plan from @prasad0889. It costs $50 a year but is worth every penny.

Reactions: prasad0889
Thanks a lot @prasad0889. I see that the new 5GB plan is incredible! I am loving it and my visitors too!
For Members: If you have a WordPress website with a lot of visitors and need more RAM, go ahead and buy the 5GB RAM plan from @prasad0889. It costs $50 a year but is worth every penny.
Thanks a lot, @tikona6 for your kind words!
I am happy that you like our hosting plans. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

@prasad0889 or anyone using this service.
I just signed up for the $50/year plan, looks nice, just one problem, I can't figure out what your name servers are so I can point my domains to them. looked all over the control panel, in your help area etc, what are your name servers?

never mind, they send them via email, I missed it first time lol, would be handy if they were on our account dashboard😉

Last edited:
Best Support ever,, goes out of way to help... will renew without hesitation.. Thanks for all the help

thanks @prasad0889 I'm learning my way around your system, are there options to buy more disk space etc if needed and can we buy more then one of these plans? I got a few projects in the works

thanks @prasad0889 I'm learning my way around your system, are there options to buy more disk space etc if needed and can we buy more then one of these plans? I got a few projects in the works
Hello @Bbrodka, There is no automatic option as of now, but we are planning for it soon. If you need more disk space, just contact us, and we will be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock