What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

[CLOSED] Lifetime Discount - $30 a year - Cloud Web Hosting - Growth Plan - Hivium

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad0889

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Website
hivium.com
Hello,
Just PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

INOX

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
hi bro u have good host for wordpress?

tikona6

Reaction score
Thanks a lot @prasad0889. I see that the new 5GB plan is incredible! I am loving it and my visitors too!
For Members: If you have a WordPress website with a lot of visitors and need more RAM, go ahead and buy the 5GB RAM plan from @prasad0889. It costs $50 a year but is worth every penny.

prasad0889

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Website
hivium.com
Thanks a lot @prasad0889. I see that the new 5GB plan is incredible! I am loving it and my visitors too!
For Members: If you have a WordPress website with a lot of visitors and need more RAM, go ahead and buy the 5GB RAM plan from @prasad0889. It costs $50 a year but is worth every penny.
Thanks a lot, @tikona6 for your kind words!
I am happy that you like our hosting plans. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

Bbrodka

Reaction score
@prasad0889 or anyone using this service.
I just signed up for the $50/year plan, looks nice, just one problem, I can't figure out what your name servers are so I can point my domains to them. looked all over the control panel, in your help area etc, what are your name servers?

never mind, they send them via email, I missed it first time lol, would be handy if they were on our account dashboard😉

Last edited:

cteq1

Reaction score
Best Support ever,, goes out of way to help... will renew without hesitation.. Thanks for all the help

prasad0889

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Website
hivium.com
@Bbrodka I will see to it that it is mentioned somewhere in the account dashboard or cPanel.
If you need any help, feel free to get back to us.

Bbrodka

Reaction score
thanks @prasad0889 I'm learning my way around your system, are there options to buy more disk space etc if needed and can we buy more then one of these plans? I got a few projects in the works

prasad0889

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Website
hivium.com
thanks @prasad0889 I'm learning my way around your system, are there options to buy more disk space etc if needed and can we buy more then one of these plans? I got a few projects in the works
Hello @Bbrodka, There is no automatic option as of now, but we are planning for it soon. If you need more disk space, just contact us, and we will be happy to help!

Iyoy

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm interested in your company's hosting service.

Does your hosting company have servers from Asia?
Thanks.

prasad0889

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Website
hivium.com
Hi.
I'm interested in your company's hosting service.

Does your hosting company have servers from Asia?
Thanks.
Hello,
We currently do not have shared hosting servers in Asia, VPS is available though!

Status
Not open for further replies.